An early departure is required for this full-day adventure beginning with pickup at hotel followed by a 20 minute drive to the Western Border of Belize and Guatemala.
After crossing the border enjoy a very scenic 1.5 hours’ drive to Tikal. After a fun day of hiking, exploring and learning about the Maya history and culture, the day’s adventure will conclude with a well-deserved delicious lunch.
Idiomas da excursão
After crossing the border enjoy a very scenic 1.5-hours’ drive to Tikal.
The highest structure (Temple IV) properly known as the temple of the two-headed snake measures over 210 feet. The site is set in a lush tropical rain-forest with exotic creatures at every turn. From Howler Monkeys, Spider Monkeys to beautiful varieties of Toucans and the stunning Quetzal, the national bird of Guatemala. In 1979 UNESCO declared Tikal a World Heritage site for two reasons: its archaeological and ecological importance.
After a fun day of exploring and learning, creating unforgettable memories we will conclude our day with a lunch break. A freshly prepared meal will be waiting for you at one of the restaurants located within the park.
After lunch we return to Belize! Hotel drop-off is included.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam aproximadamente 30 a 60 minutos antes deste horário; o horário exato de embarque será informado na reconfirmação.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Tikal Main Plaza
- Park Entrance fees are included
- Local English Speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Private tour
- Walking tour
- Transport by air-conditioned van
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Border Crossing Fee/Departure Tax (US$20.00 per person)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Comfortable clothing and footwear are recommended
- Bring camera, sunscreen and bug spray
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.