Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant before you rediscover yourself amidst Cahal Pech amazing Maya structures. Let yourself be pampered by the cool jungle setting surrounding these Maya sites.
Idiomas da excursão
- Curta um dia longe do barulho e da agitação da cidade
- Opção ideal para famílias
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Conduzida por um guia local
Further on and nestled among a lush forest in the Mopan River Valley rediscover and explore Xunantunich's well kept Mayan shrines, royal palace and temple and let those towering structures and Maya land whisper to you some of its many secrets through your knowledgeable local guide. Climb El Castillo, the second highest mayan structure in Belize, and let time come to a standstill, while you admire breathtaking views of the forest-covered neighboring sites of Actuncan, the San Lorenzo Valley and take a peak at Cahal Pech's silhoette in the distant horizon. Give your feet time to absorb the mornings exploration and enjoy a scrumptious lunch at a local restaurant.
Then head to Cahal Pech, an archeological site that sits on a high point overlooking the twin towns of San Ignacio and Santa Elena.Your second Maya site, Cahal Pech, is smaller but still rich in Maya history. Soak up the tranquil environment as you check out Maya structures that once housed elite members of the ancient civilization and let those structures give you a glimpse of how Maya rulers once lived.
Your local guide will meet you at your hotel/resort in San Ignacio Town and provide you with a personalized private experience, allowing you to see Xunantunich & Cahal Pech's interesting natural environment and wildlife. Listen to the sound of native birds, and marvel at the Maya structures, who may share with you their many secrets as you try to imagine what life was like for the ancient people in the Pre-Classic & Classic era.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
El Castillo at XUNANTUNICH archeological site
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Professional local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
- Transport by private vehicle
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Entrance fees and meals for infants
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking, e.g. vegan, vegetarian, or allergy to any food
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Wheelchair accessible; please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately for weather on day of tour
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.