Costa Rica hiking reveals a variety of well-marked trails for the adventurer. Hike through rain forests, amble along beaches, and pull yourself up the side of a mountain. Costa Rica is a destination both for those who wish to push themselves and those who prefer to take their time. Guided hikes are one of the best ways to explore the outdoors and see the beauty of this country. Get ready to be amazed and awed at all the natural wonders that Costa Rica has to offer on this tour.
Idiomas da excursão
- Encontros íntimos com a vida selvagem
- Exclusivo à Viator
- Para toda a família
- Flexibilidade na personalização do itinerário com suas próprias preferências
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Excursão com tudo incluso
Day 1 (D)
Arrive in San Jose, find paradise among the flora and fauna of the rain forest. Receive a warm Costa Rican welcome and transfer to your hotel, this day if you arrived early you will explore while walking on this area and a great dinner.
Day 2 (B/D)
Toro waterfall hike and cooking time. Around 15 minutes away, there is a challenging hike waiting for you. You are going to down to the base of a roaring 400-foot waterfall that sinks into an extinct volcanic crater, one of Costa Rica’s most amazing sights. Come back to your hotel and enjoy a cooking class like a local. Pick all the organic veggies and herbs to prepare traditional Costa Rican dishes with the chef.
Day 3 (B/L)
Hike Fortuna Waterfall. Your hike to Cerro Chato near the Arenal Volcano will be approximately 5 hours and approximately 5 miles (8kms) through semi-challenging terrain, up and down hills, and some muddy trails. Bring your bathing suit, as you may have the opportunity to visit 200-foot tall Fortuna Waterfall and swim in the clear river pools. In the evening, you can relax in the hot springs of your hotel.
Day 4 (B/L)
Trek to Rio Celeste and learn the secrets of its distinctive place, Discover Tenorio Volcano National Park, where monkeys, iguanas, sloths, butterflies, and frogs are frequently spotted.
Day 5 (B/L)
Pack up your belongings and head to the beach. Along the way, stop to view the huge American Crocodiles basking in the sun at the Tarcoles River bridge. Arrive in the afternoon and be ready to see one the most beautiful sunsets in Costa Rica.
Day 6 (B/L)
Hike in the Quepo’s mountains. After enjoying fresh fruits and coffee, start your adventure to hike the Private Reserve in the middle of the jungle, starting on an old farm road and passing many creeks and waterfalls inside untouched rain forests. Along this road, enjoy amazing views of this pristine area with great opportunities for wildlife and bird observation. Come lunchtime, all meals are healthy, locally-sourced whenever possible, and they are sure to delight your entire family after an active and adventurous day.
Day 7 (D)
Enjoy one, final swim in the ocean before transferring to your hotel in San Jose. Tonight get together at a tasty dinner with glass of wine to relax and share stories, share photos and fondest memories of your adventures in Costa Rica.
Private transfer will take you to Juan Santamaria International Airport. Check in 3 hours before your scheduled flight home.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Corcovado Natural Wonder by National Geographic
- 1 night accommodation at 4-star hotel in San Jose
- 2 nights accommodation at 5-star luxury lodge
- 2 nights accommodations at 4-star hotel in Arenal
- 2 nights accommodations at 4-star hotel Manuel Antonio
- Local guide
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Airport taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Optional or suggested services that are on your own
- Extra beverages and alcoholic drinks
- Always carry enough cash for the international ($28) airport departure taxes
- Meals, souvenirs and other local and personal expenses not specified in the above itinerary are also not included
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.