Run up challenging mountains, through breathtaking forests, along awe-inspiring beaches with your local adventure guide. You’ll eat healthy, locally-sourced Costa Rican cuisine and learn about Tico culture and the true meaning of Pura Vida.
Idiomas da excursão
- Para toda a família
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Inclui todos os equipamentos necessários
- Inclui café da manhã
- Viagem de vários dias
- Excursão para pequenos grupos em micro-ônibus
Meet as a group and receive a detailed explanation of the upcoming training schedule (and weekend race if itinerary applies). Have a customary glass of wine to relax and share stories and expectations of the week to come. (D)
Savor an early morning cup of Costa Rican coffee and a healthy breakfast before you head straight up into the mountains close to your hotel for one of the best views of the surrounding metropolitan area. (B-L-D)
Today’s running distance: 6-8 miles (10-13km) Altitude: 3000ft. Terrain: Off-Road Gravel 70% Pavement 30%. A vehicle and certified guide will be nearby to provide assistance and hydration.
Day 3: Arenal means Adventure
Early in the morning, begin a run through the Sabana Park only 15 minutes from your hotel in San Jose where runners gather each morning. Train for about an hour thirty minutes, and continue our journey to Arenal Volcano. Have a nice traditional Costa Rican breakfast and head toward your hotel near the Arenal Volcano. Do a twilight run through the surrounding rural landscape and finish back at the lodge for a dip in the freshwater, spring-fed pool and toast to a day well done with a glass of wine. Fall asleep to the sounds of the jungle around you. (B-L)
Today’s running distance: 3-6 miles (5-10km) Altitude: 2000ft Terrain: Off-Road Gravel 50% Pavement 40%.
Day 4: It’s time for adventure
Early in the morning, start running from the hotel through a wonderful off road surrounded by a tropical forest until Rio Chiquito you would have the opportunity as you run to enjoy the local wildlife like toucans, monkeys, mammals, then refresh and enjoy the Waterfall La Fortuna. At the base of the waterfall there is a natural pool where you can swim in the fresh water of La Fortuna River for about one hour. (B-L)
Today’s distance: 12 miles (20 km) Altitude: (2000 ft.) Terrain: Gravel 100% off road an ATV vehicle will be riding along to provide assistance and hydration.
Day 5-6: Beach Time
You will have time to enjoy the beaches of this tropical paradise on the gorgeous Pacific Coast of Costa Rica. In the afternoon, get ready to continue running.
Day 7: Back to San José
Enjoy a final swim in the ocean or run on the beach before transferring to your hotel in San Jose. Tonight, get together at dinner to review your mileage and have a group discussion on accomplishments, share photos and fondest memories of your adventures in Costa Rica. (D)
Day 8: Back Home
Transfer to the San Jose Airport where you will catch your flight back home. Check in 3 hours before your scheduled flight home.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
O embarque no hotel se inicia antes deste horário; é necessário entrar em contato com o provedor local de serviços para conferir o horário exato do embarque.
Os horários estão sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições locais do trânsito.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- 2 nights accommodation at Hotel in San Jose
- 2 nights accommodations at Hotel in Arenal
- 2 nights accommodations at Hotel Manuel Antonio
- Activities: San Jose By Night-Fortuna Waterfall-Go in the Race Running at the end of the tour with the local people in San Jose. Run to Poas Volcano entrance fee included-Run in the Sabana Park-Run Rio Chiquito
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Support Van Guides
- Recovery drinks
- Airport taxes ($28 approximately in cash)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Insurance of any kind
- Personal expenses
- Medical costs, hospitalization and evacuation and any other extra expenses due to unanticipated changes in our itinerary for reasons beyond control
- Meals, souvenirs and other local and personal expenses not specified in the above itinerary are also not included. Extra beverages and alcoholic drinks
- Travel insurance
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 12 years old
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.