Idiomas da excursão
- Para toda a família
- Opção popular com crianças
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Lanches e bebidas inclusas
- Preço competitivo
There you will meet our glowing friends, the Pyrodinium Bahamense, microscopic plankton capable of producing natural light at the touch of your hand! Explore these amazing organisms up close as your professional eco-guide takes you to discover all its secrets. Learn how this fragile and unique ecosystem maintains a perfect balance of life and learn what you can do to protect such a special place. The water comes alive with millions of glowing plankton that must be seen to be believed!
On this amazing BioBay kayak experience, you’ll get to learn interesting interpretations about the reserve’s fragile ecology while paddling in a safe and closed environment. Explore these amazing plankton up close and watch how every stroke of your paddle leaves behind a glowing swirl of blue light and fish that light up their path like shooting stars in the water.
Please Note: During the months of November, December and January, bioluminescence may be poor due to cooler temperatures. During these months the tour will be more focused on the ecology and not the glow. You will see sparkles of light during the months of November and December.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os horários estão sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições locais do trânsito.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Bioluminescent Bay Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance Fees and National Park Fees
- 2-seater kayaks and equipment
- Kayaking orientation and instructions
- Commentary of the surrounding area and its Flora and Fauna.
- Snacks (assorted bars, cookies and chips)
- Ice cold bottled water
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Maximum weight is 210 pounds (95 kg)
- This is a 2-person kayak tour. Maximum combined weight limit is 400 pounds.
- Please Note: During the months of November, December and January, bioluminescence may be poor due to cooler temperatures.
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Each Bio Bay tour is guided by a certified interpretive Marine Biologist trained in First Aid & CPR
- Skill Level: For Everyone (kids 6 years and up)
- Duration in water: 2 hours (Weather permitting)
- Meeting time: Times might change depending the season and your hotel location. If so we will contact you in advance.)
- You will get very wet, it is recommended that you bringextra clothes for after the tour