Idiomas da excursão
- Encontros íntimos com a vida selvagem
- Curta um dia longe do barulho e da agitação da cidade
- Opção ideal para famílias
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Inclui todos os equipamentos necessários
- Inclui todos os impostos, adicionais de combustível e taxas de serviço
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Confirmação instantânea
On this adventure, we'll be heading to northern Karst Country of Puerto Rico. You will leave the sprawling suburbs of San Juan behind to the refreshingly rural areas of northern Puerto Rico, a region of untouched nature reserves and dozing cattle. This area is sparsely populated and punctured by caves and spectacular beaches for you to explore!
After pickup from your San Juan hotel, you will head to Arecibo where the first stop will be at Cueva Ventana also known as the "Window Cave", which will surprise you with its breathtaking beauty! This cave is situated atop a limestone cliff and overlooks the Rio Grande de Arecibo valley. You will be provided with a helmet and a flashlight for exploring the caves. Your guide will take you on a short walk and will point our the stalagmite and stalactite formations that you will pass through. After this short walk you will come upon "The Window", which is an opening in the cave which provides breathtaking views of the valley below. The view from "The Window" will leave you speechless and is a must-stop for pictures!
Depending on the pace of the group, lunch will be right after Cueva Ventana or after The Indian Cave. Lunch is an additional cost.
The second stop of the day will be at the Indian Cave, which is another spectacular cave of Puerto Rico. With an ocean front location it is truly a beautiful natural cave. In the cave you can view many Indian carvings that adorn the walls and transport you to a time when Taino Indians roamed the Island. This cave and surrounding areas has been featured in many movies such as "Pirates of the Caribbean" and "The Perfect Getaway". If you are feeling adventurous, there is a 50 foot cliff that you can jump off into the clear warm Atlantic Ocean.
Once you have taken in everything that the Indian Cave has to offer you will be transported back to San Juan and dropped off at your hotel.
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os horários estão sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições locais do trânsito.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Amazing Views from the inside of the Window Cave
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Admission ticket
- Professional certified tour guide
- Light refreshments (water)
- Use of helmet and flashlight
- Gratuities (optional)
- Lunch (additional cost)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximately 1.5 hours each way, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- We recommend that you wear comfortable clothes, hiking or closed-toe shoes
- No climbing is involved other than up the ladder in the Indian Cave but that is optional
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- The duration of transfers are approximately 3-hours and will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions