On this tour, you'll see typical Puerto Rican towns until you begin your ascent on a modern road through rapidly changing vistas of amazing vegetation. Tree orchids, giant ferns, wild flowers and tropical hardwoods frame spectacular waterfalls and views of the entire northeast coast.
Idiomas da excursão
- Inclui todos os impostos, adicionais de combustível e taxas de serviço
- Sinta o ar nos pulmões em uma excursão a pé
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
For an up-close tour of El Yunque that includes a semi-athletic hike, put on your walking shoes to enjoy a 35-minute hike to La Mina. You’ll discover an amazing world of nature trails, waterfalls, scenic views and the sub-tropical rainforest habitat of Puerto Rico’s endangered wildlife.
El Yunque takes its name from an Indian spirit, Yuquiye, meaning "Forest of Clouds". There are many ways to see the rainforest but hiking is the best way to experience this amazing place!
After hiking through the rainforest to La Mina (35 minutes each way), cool off with a relaxing swim or dip in La Mina Falls (10-minute stop). Make sure you have a good breakfast before taking this tour!
The rainforest is home to more than 240 species of plants and wildlife, waterfalls, streams and hiking trails leading to enticing locations. You'll see tree orchids, giant ferns, wild flowers, tropical hardwoods, spectacular waterfalls and views of the entire north-east coast.
The tour stops at the most beautiful photographic sights, including Jokahu Tower, so don't forget to bring your camera!
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
- Old San Juan area: 8:15am
- Condado area: 8:45am
- Isla Verde area: 9:10am
Tour returns at approximately 3:30pm
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
El Yunque Rainforest Hiking from San Juan
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pick up is not provided from San Juan Cruiseship (port/dock). The closest hotel is the Sheraton
- Pickup is not provided from Wyndham El Conqistador Resort, Golden Door Spa Gran Melia, St. Regis, Sheraton Old San Juan Puerto Rico Hotel and Casino or Riomar resorts because the tour operates out of San Juan.
- Tour buses are wheelchair accessible, but do not have a wheelchair lift. Persons in a wheelchair must be able to walk a little (with help from the driver) in order to get on and off the bus. The wheelchair must be foldable.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.