- Inclui todos os equipamentos necessários
- Para toda a família
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
Spend about 15 minutes inside the grounds of Castillo San Felipe del Morro Fort, perched on a promontory overlooking the entrance to San Juan Bay, and one of the largest fortifications built in the Caribbean.
Visit a series of historical monuments, including La Rogativa, where you'll hear the inspiring tale of how a religious procession by the settlement’s inhabitants warded off British attack.
Pass by the Cathedral of San Juan Bautista, the resting place for the remains of Juan Ponce De Leon, famous for his unsuccessful search for the Fountain of Youth. You’ll also see remnants of the walls of his house used as a defense against the indigenous Tainos.
See Isla de Cabras, or Goats Island, and hear about the WWII Battle of the Atlantic, when millions of cargo were sunk by U-boats. Learn fascinating military trivia about the Ballaja infantry barracks, the cannon battery of La Perla turned slaughterhouse, and check out the narrowest house in all of Old San Juan, which used to house guards.
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
This tour departs at 10:00am
This tour departs at 1:00pm
This tour departs at 4:00pm
Old San Juan Segway Tour
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
- Use of helmet
- Secure storage for belongings
- Filtered water (must bring container) and sunscreen are available at office
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Weight restrictions: 100-pound (45-kg) minimum, 260-pound (117-kg) maximum
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- A maximum of 10 people per tour
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- All passengers must bring a government issued photo ID or passport
- All passengers must sign a safety waiver
- Flat shoes required and no long skirts are allowed
- Use of helmet required for all passengers
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Darsenas Square
- US landmarks (customs house, Coast Guard, a federal court)
- Ancient cobblestone streets, colonial neighborhoods and houses
- The Princess promenade
- Heritage Monument
- The Princess jail
- Narrowest house in Old San Juan
- Roots Monument
- Growth Monument
- The Fortaleza
- City Wall of San Juan
- Queen Isabella Monument
- San Juan Gate
- Rogativa Monument
- Ponce de Leon's mansion wall
- Visual Arts College
- Castillo San Felipe del Morro
- Santa Maria Magdalena de Pazzis Cemetery
- Ballaja infantry barracks
- Servants of Mary Order
- Goats Island
- La Perla
- Dominican Convent, now the National Gallery
- Totem Pole
- Bacardi Distillery (seen across the San Juan Bay)
- San Cristobal Fort (seen from Castillo San Felipe del Morro)
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.