Idiomas da excursão
- Inclui todos os equipamentos necessários
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
Disembark and stop to take photos of Lake Huechulafquen, a glacial lake and the largest body of water in Lanín National Park. Learn more about the local geology and the eastern end of the lake, which is a well-known fly-fishing location for trout, and also is the mouth of Río Chimehuín — a site that you'll soon be that you’ll be cruising down aboard a raft.
Travel the short distance to the start point to receive a safety briefing and get fitted with a life jacket, helmet, protective suit and an oar. With everyone on board, and with a little push from your guide, head straight into Río Chimehuín. Your descent lasts a little over 90 minutes. Depending on the time of year, expect a mix of Class II and III rapids, providing an easygoing and exciting adventure for both beginners and more advanced rafters alike.
As you whoosh down the river, pass by its nooks and channels with winsome names such as Fast Sauce, Wolf’s Mouth, Wind Wall, Horseshoe and Widows. If you take the tour in the fall, encounter waves that swell as high as 6 feet (2 meters). In the winter, the water flow runs shallower, allowing for a thrilling, bumpy ride over natural stone steps and rocky mazes. During warmer months, look out for an array of wildlife including deer, boar, vultures, ducks and the bright-blue Martin Pescadors — or, river kingfishers — snapping fish into their beaks.
Paddle to a deserted beach for a snack break of coffee and facturas, traditional sweet rolls. Relax here for a while and take in the idyllic scenery before climbing back into your raft.
Finish your descent down the river and then pull ashore at the exit point, where your minivan awaits. Freshen up with a change of clothing and then relax on the journey back to your hotel.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Rio Chimehuin Rafting Tour from San Martin de los Andes
- Professional guide
- All necessary equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Maximum weight is 350 lbs (159 kg)
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- It is recommended that you wear a swimsuit and bring sunscreen, a towel and a change of clothes
- Seasonal product operating October to May
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.