Idiomas da excursão
- Opção ideal para famílias
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Traslado do aeroporto
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Inclui café da manhã
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Viagem de vários dias
On these 9-Day tour you will visiting places like the famous Flower Route, the Colonial Town of Suchitoto, the city center of San Salvador, the mountains of Perkin and the most beautiful beaches around El Cuco.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Accommodation in Comfort Category Hotels ***
- Local speaking English guide for the tour visits
- Sales Taxes & service charge for restaurant meals included on the trip
- National Park fees
- All activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off within San Salvador
- Small-group tour
- Extras at hotels (telephone calls, room service, porterage, laundry, alcoholic drinks, etc.)
- Lunch, Dinners and Drinks not mentioned in itinerary
- Any additional/extra tours or park fees
- Tips & Gratuities for Guide, Driver, local guides and service providers
- Personal and/or medical expenses
- Any incidentals out of pocket or medical expenses. Please ensure you carry appropriate insurance, which covers all the activities in this itinerary, inherited risks, luggage protection and holiday cancellation
- Late check-out or early check-in.
- International Flights
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Day 1: San Salvador
First stop today the historic center of the city with Iglesia el Rosario, Palacio Nacional, Teatro Nacional, and the Metropolitan Cathedral, where the remains of Monsignor Romero rest. From here we visit the Anthropology Museum David J. Guzman with most archeological finds displayed and gives a good idea of El Salvador’s history. From here we go to a little hand craft market.
Hotel Terra Bella
Day 2: Santa Ana, Ruta las Flores
Visit El Salvador's second largest city. Santa Ana's architecture is unmatched anywhere else in the country with highlights like the Santa Ana's Neo- Gothic Cathedral, the Theater and the Palacio Municipal. Then to Nahizalco, an indigenous Pipil town; sometimes you still see some traditional clothing.
Hotel Santa Leticia
Day 3: Coatepeque, San Andres, Joya de Ceren
Your day starts at Joya de Ceren which was declared world heritage by UNESCO in 1993 for being the only location in the whole Mayan culture where you can appreciate the day to day living styles of the popular pre-Columbian inhabitants.
Then we take off to one of El Salvador’s Mayan ruins, San Andres, which was inhabited by Maya between AD 600 and 900. In the afternoon we will have lunch at Lake Coatepeque with an amazing view over the lake!
Hotel Santa Leticia
Day 4: La Palma
Fernando Llort has a big influence in the decoration of this little town. His colorful images have been decorated all over town, mass production of these arts you can see in all the local art shops.
Hotel El Tejado
Day 5: Suchitoto, Cinquera
Tour to Cinquera is a small and picturesque rural community located in the Salvadorian Department of Cabañas, where the post war community is a great example how to work together to have a better life. Where there is a high priority on sustainability and establishing a nature preserve. Passed from being a ghost town during El Salvador’s civil war to a well organized community living in peace.
Hotel El Tejado.
Day 6: Perquin
Perquin was headquarters of the guerrillas named FMLN during the war. You still find remaining like bunkers and bomb craters of the fascinating and traumatic history. Perquin is owner of the museum of the Revolution, simple overview by photos, posters and weapons of the civil war.
Hotel Perquin Lenca
Day 7: Playa Las Flores
At Playa Las Flores we spend a relaxing day at the beach. The beach has black sand of volcanic origin.
Day 8: Bahia de Jiquilisco
Early in the morning we will take off to Bahia de Jiquilisco. Bahia de Jiquilisco is home for more than 17 species that live in the mangrove forest full with natural resources.
Hotel Puerto Barillas
Day 9: Bahia de Jiquilisco
After breakfast we will go back to San Salvador.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.