Idiomas da excursão
- Inclui todos os equipamentos necessários
- Opção de partida pela manhã ou à tarde
- Inclui bebidas gratuitas
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
Your private lesson lasts about two hours. On the beach, follow your instructor’s directions about the proper techniques for paddling and popping up on your board. Listen to the rules of surfing etiquette, designed to keep everyone in the water safe, and learn how to wipe out harmlessly, which may come in quite handy.
Time to hit the silvery surf! Fasten your ankle strap and hop on your board; then paddle out from the beach with your heart racing and eyes peeled out for your first wave. Feel confident with the support of your instructor right there with you in the water, showing you where to be, when to paddle and when to pop up. If you need it, you’ll be given a little push from the back of your board to help you catch as many waves as possible. Shout out ‘Akaw!’, old-school surf slang, when spotting your perfect wave.
This lesson is tailored to your skill level; if you are a novice, your instructor will make sure you don’t go anywhere near the bigger waves. If you are at a more advanced level, your instructor can provide advice on how to read waves, turn and ride the larger ones. Try your best to slide into ‘tube’ waves, which in these waters can travel a distance of more than 200 feet (61 meters) before breaking upon rocks along the coastline.
At the end of your lesson, rehydrate with provided drinks and work with the surfboard at your own pace. Or just relax if you got your exercise in for the day. Before hopping back in your private vehicle to return to your hotel, take one last glance at the dark sands of El Sunzal beach, where you rode the same waters as some of the best surfers in the world.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
La Libertad Surf Lesson from San Salvador
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional, certified instructor
- All necessary equipment (surf board and rash guard)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Minimum age is 3 years
- No previous experience required
- Passengers under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Participants must know how to swim and be comfortable in the water
- It is recommended that you wear a swimsuit and bring a towel, sunscreen and a change of clothes
- You may bring your own food
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.