- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
First, soak up the colonial ambiance as you explore stores in the UNESCO-listed Colonial Zone, the city’s central historic neighborhood dating back to the 15th century. In the sprawling Colonial Market, find a wide array of locally made crafts under one roof, including jewelry, cigars, liqueurs, and Taino and ceramic art.
At the Amber Museum, learn about the gem’s history and creation, its varieties and mining processes. Dominican amber is known for its transparency and fossil inclusions; consider purchasing a one-of-a-kind piece of jewelry made by expert craftsmen from the museum’s stylish boutique.
Visit Tabacalera La Matilde, a cigar factory where, during a tour, you'll gain insight into how tobacco is processed and turned into cigars. Stop by the factory store and pick up a few for friends and family back home.
Wrap it up on Conde Street, known locally as Calle El Conde, a pedestrian-only cobblestone street. Browse through colorful artwork, larimar jewelry and other luxury items. Your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Morning Departure (Tues-Sat)
Tour departs Tuesday through Saturday at 9am
Afternoon Departure (Tues-Sat)
Tour departs Tuesday through Saturday at 2pm
Tour departs Sundays at 9am
Santo Domingo Shopping Tour with Visits to Amber Museum and Tabacalera de Garcia
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees to Amber Museum and Tobacco Factory
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Shopping purchases
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- It is recommended that you bring cash, many establishments do not take credit cards
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothing and shoes
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.