Please note: This tour is seasonal and runs yearly between January and March. The date is subject to change.
Follow your guide across the frozen river and into a fishing tent to receive instructions on how to catch as many smelt as you can. Pull up a stool, carve a hole through the ice, drop your fishing line into the water. Once you reel in some of the tiny fish, pop them in a pan to deep fry — Japanese style. Your guide takes over, preparing wakasagi (tempura) for you to sample right out of the hot oil.
If you selected the morning tour, you're then accompanied to a restaurant for a lunch of local foods.
Your half-day tour ends with drop-off at Sapporo station. Alternatively, you can be taken to Gateaux Kingdom Sapporo Hotel and Spa Resort (own expense). This luxurious onsen includes salt saunas and your choice of nine baths of various sizes, including an open-air, natural hot-spring bath. If you go, make use of a complimentary shuttle service that transfers you from the facility to Sapporo station.
Click on "View Additional Info" for the meeting location.
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
1pm - Afternoon Tour
4 hrs (approx.) - Afternoon Tour
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Morning fishing tour; Departure Time - 9am; Duration - 4.5 hrs (approx.); Lunch included
A partir de
USD 71,21Detalhes de preços
Only available from January 30th through March 21st; Afternoon fishing tour; Departure Time - 1pm; Duration - 4 hrs (approx.); Lunch NOT included
A partir de
USD 64,09Detalhes de preços
Ice Fishing on Barato River from Sapporo
- Lunch (not included for Afternoon Tour)
- Fish tempura (depending on weather)
- Fishing gear (fishing rod, reel, bait, fishing tent, stool)
- Professional fishing instructor
- English-speaking guide
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Rental snow pants and boots (request upon booking)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hot spring fee
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 4 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Recommended to wear warm winter clothes: winter jacket, winter hat that covers your ears, winter gloves, muffler, sunglasses, sunscreen, pocket warmer and winter socks (two to three layers of socks are recommended)
- Please note that number of fish caught on the day of fishing is subject to change due to weather condition. As a result, rarely some customers may not be able to eat fish tempura
- Cooking tempura may be canceled due to weather conditions
- Please remember to keep the fire away from the fishing tent as it is made of flammable material
- Please remember to notify your size for rental snow pants and boots, if requesting rentals
- Local tour provider requires full name and gender as stated on passport at the time of booking
- If the tour is canceled due to weather and/or ice condition, we will inform you a day prior to your travel date, no later than 7:50am to 8am. So, please notify your mobile phone number or the name and number of your hotel when booking
- Not recommended for pregnant women
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.