Wander through lovely squares and hidden alleyways on the east side of Savannah's Historic District, and sample local and international cuisine at both famous restaurants and hidden gems on this walking tour. Learn about Savannah's tumultuous history, elegant architecture and distinctive culture from your local guide. Visit at least 6 different establishments, including some off-the-beaten path stops that will surprise and delight you. Your tastings of foods such as fried green tomato chutney, chopped BBQ pork sandwiches and peach-cobbler waffles will add up to an authentic and hearty lunch.
This small-group tour is limited to 16 people for a more relaxed, intimate experience.
Idiomas da excursão
- Explore as ruas locais em uma excursão a pé pela cidade
- Excursão totalmente narrada
- Opção de refeição vegetariana disponível
Bring your appetite and begin your walking tour on Savannah's famed Liberty Street. As you stroll through some of the many peaceful, pretty squares on the district's east side, your knowledgeable local guide will talk about Savannah's rich history, regal architecture and singularly southern culture.
Your first stop will be Smith Brothers Butcher Shop, Savannah’s oldest butcher shop with much more than carved meats. From there, make your way to other famous restaurants and some out-of-the-way finds, which may include 17Hundred90 Inn & Restaurant, Wall's BBQ, Zunzi's Takeout and Mirabelle Cafe.
Chat with the proprietors and enjoy tastings of both local and international favorites such as fried green tomato chutney, chopped BBQ pork sandwiches, pimento cheese croissants, en papillote chicken sandwiches and peach cobbler waffles. Some tasting locations also provide beverages, and you can bring other non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages (own expense) along on your tour.
You'll find that the various samples from your tour add up to a satisfying lunch. You will walk 1.1 miles (1.77km) in Savannah's famous historic district during your 3-hour tour with plenty of tastings to break up the walk. Your culinary exploration of Savannah's most famous restaurants and best-kept secrets ends only a few blocks from the starting location. In the days following the tour, use the map (and exclusive discounts) provided to you to revisit restaurants from your tour on your own.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
11:00 am Food Tour
Tour departs at 11:00 am
A partir de
USD 56,95Detalhes de preços
11:30 am Food Tour
Tour departs at 11:30 am
A partir de
USD 56,95Detalhes de preços
Taste Savannah's best Food
- Local guide
- Food tastings at up to 6 restaurants
- Map of tour route
- Drinks (available for purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available for purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise of any allergies or other dietary restrictions in the special requirements section of the booking page.
- If you are traveling with infant, please advise at the time of booking under special requirements
- Vegetarian option is available; please advise at time of booking if required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- May not be appropriate for all children; please exercise discretion as this tour requires standing, walking, and listening to history/stories for 3 hours
- All tastings add up to a lunch portion; eating breakfast before attending the tour is advised
- Alcoholic beverages must be in a plastic or Styrofoam cup and only one alcoholic beverage is allowed at a time; failure to comply can result in a fine by Savannah Police
- A maximum of 14 people per booking
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.