Idiomas da excursão
- A excursão particular é realizada com apenas o seu grupo e um guia/motorista
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Inclui café da manhã
- Inclui almoço
- Inclui jantar
After leaving Flagstaff, head north past the San Francisco Peaks, which make up the highest mountain range in the state. See Humphrey’s Peak which towers 12,634 feet above see level and enjoy the beautiful drive up to the Grand Canyon as you pass tall Ponderosa Pines and Aspens in abundance.
Upon arrival to the Grand Canyon, you'll first stop in the town of Tusayan, which lies just south of the national park. Watch a short IMAX film about the history of the Grand Canyon which is a great introduction to the canyon before you see it for yourself. Then it's off to the Grand Canyon itself. Once in the park, head east to the various overlooks that dot the south rim. Here, your guide will stop intermittently at various overlooks where you can stop to absorb the inherent beauty that only the canyon can offer.
You of course do have the option to have a picnic lunch at one of the scenic vistas. You will also have the opportunity to take several short walks along the rim of the canyon as you peer deep down where you will see the Colorado River cutting it’s path through the canyon walls like it has been doing for thousands of years.
As you head further east, you can stop to see some ruins from ancient tribes that inhabited this area long ago. Then continue to the historic Mary Jane Cotler Watchtower for a sunset. Alternatively, you have the option to see the sunset from the Little Colorado Gorge, daylight permitting. It offers a vantage point with a shear cliff where you may look straight down 1,000 feet.
Then it's onto the Navajo Reservation, which is the largest reservation in the state for a stop at the historic Cameron Trading Post. For those of you who like Indian jewelry, pottery, and crafts, this is a must see. The Cameron Trading Post has some of the finest Indian made products in the state.
As night falls, arrive back in Flagstaff where for dinner. Unsure what you want to eat? Leave it to your knowledgeable guides who know the area. Whether you are in the mood for pizza, burgers, Mexican, or Italian, we have the restaurant to make your day complete.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Private tour
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, but tour con be modified to your specific abilities and interests.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately