Please note: This tour is seasonal and runs yearly between November and March. The date is subject to change.
- Inclui embarque no hotel
- Oferta ocasional
- Disponibilidade limitada
- Viagem de vários dias
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam antes desse horário
Jamsil Station (Gangnam area)
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
2-Night Ski and Spa Package from Seoul
- 2 nights accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Half-day and full-day ski pass (with lift and gondola)
- Ski rentals (pair of skis, poles, boots, ski gloves and ski wear)
- Hotel pickup
- Drop-off by ski shuttle and/or taxi
- Shuttle back to Seoul
- Entrance ticket to Waterpia at Seorak Hanwha
- All taxes and service charges
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Snowboard, available for rent (KRW10,000)
- Hotel drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- The ski pass provided in the package is lift ticket only
- Please bring clothes suitable for winter weather conditions
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Day 1 accommodations at Hanwha Resort: Twin bedroom for 2 people; Korean-style standard ondol room for 3 or 4 people
- Day 2 accommodations at YongPyong Resort: Korean-style ondol twin room for 2 people; Korean-style standard ondol for 3 or 4 people
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Please advise the local operator about whether you want to be dropped-off at Shinchon station or Jamsil Station
You’ll be picked up at your Seoul hotel and transferred to the bus stop for your transport to Hanwha Resort at Mt Seoraksan. Relax and enjoy the beautiful scenery on the 2-hour ride by comfortable coach to Hanwha Resort. When you arrive, check in to your room and then have the rest of the day to enjoy the extensive Seoraksan Waterpia water park.
You’ll enjoy a bounty of water activities, including a giant waterslide, a wave pool, several saunas, and spa areas with names such as Rock Bath and Cave Bath. From the pools you can take in views of Mt Seoraksan's spectacular scenery. The mineral water for Seoraksan Waterpia comes from natural hot springs nearby and is believed to have restorative powers. It's a perfect place for families; adults can relax in the hot springs while the kids play on the waterslides.
Your accommodation at Hanwha Resort may be in a room with the traditional ondol – in-floor heating – that is common in Korean homes. You’ll sleep on a comfortable bed which sits on the heated floor.
Overnight: Hanwha Resort (twin bed room for 2 people; ondol room for 3 or 4 people)
Day 2: Mt Seoraksan – Yongpyong Resort (B)
After breakfast at the resort, your taxi will pick you up and drive you to the Yongpyong Resort. Yongpyong is a world-class ski resort that has hosted the World Cup Ski Competition and the Asian Winter Games. It is also known for being a film location of the popular Korean TV drama Winter Sonata.
On the way to the resort, your taxi will stop at a ski rental shop where you will be fitted for your ski gear (additional USD$8 for snowboard rental payable direct). When you arrive at the resort, check in and have lunch (own expense), then get ready for an afternoon on the slopes! You’ll have your choice of more than 30 slopes for skiing and snowboarding, plus two half-pipes, a gondola to the top of the mountain and cross-country trails.
For a break from the slopes, enjoy one of the restaurants (own expense) around the resort while gazing at the gorgeous scenery.
Overnight: YongPyong Resort (ondol room)
Day 3: Yongpyong Resort – Seoul (B)
After breakfast at the hotel, hit the slopes for a full day of skiing! Be sure to check out of the hotel by the designated time; the hotel can hold your luggage while you’re on the slopes.
After your day on the mountain, you'll return to the hotel and get your luggage in time to catch the shuttle bus back to Seoul. Your tour ends when you arrive in the Seoul shuttle bus station in the evening. From there, it’s easy to take a taxi to your hotel.