On this special 3-day trip from Seoul, fly to Jeju Island, an island off the southwest coast of Korea to see some of its most interesting destinations. Visit Gimnyeong Beach, Manjanggul Lava Tube, Seongsan Sunrise Peak, Saryeoni Forest Path and Daheeyeon Tea Farm. Watch a Haenyeo performance and visit the Eorimok trails. You will also walk see the beautiful Yakchunsa Temple while walking the Olle 8 trail, as well as Jusangjeollidae Sea side cliff, Dragon Head Shore, and Mysterious Road. If you are visiting from November to January, experience tangerine picking, or from February to October, visit the famous bonsai theme park, Spirited Garden. This 3-day package tour includes a 2-night stay at a 4-star hotel and round trip domestic air tickets from Gimpo Airport in Seoul to Jeju Airport.
Idiomas da excursão
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Viagem de vários dias
- Inclui todos os impostos, adicionais de combustível e taxas de serviço
- Para toda a família
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Double Room Accommodation
Tour with Double/Twin Room Accommodation
A partir de
USD 550,00Detalhes de preços
Single Room Accommodation
Tour with Single Room Accommodation
A partir de
USD 700,00Detalhes de preços
- Two nights accommodation: 4-Star Hotel with daily breakfast
- Round trip domestic air ticket between Gimpo airport and Jeju airport
- Transfers as per the itinerary
- Professional tour guide who can speak English and Chinese
- Meals per the itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Admission fees as per itinerary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off service
- Transfer service from Jeju Airport to the hotel on Day 1
- Airport drop-off and pickup service from Gimpo Airport
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Service beyond the itinerary
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Bookings must be made at least 4 days prior to travel date. Any booking made in less than 4 days will be rejected
- If an odd number of travelers except for one person (3, 5, 7, or 9) book together, a triple bed or a roll-out bed may be requested and added by sending a Special Requirement to the tour operator to amend your booking. Tour operator contact information will be on your confirmation voucher
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- JeJu Island could get very windy and chilly during nighttime so please bring at least one windbreaker
- Please contact the local tour operator after booking to confirm your flight time; tour operator contact information will be on your confirmation voucher
From Seoul, transfer to Gimpo Airport on your own and leave for Jeju. Upon arrival at Jeju Airport, transfer to hotel on your own. Rest of the day is at leisure.
Accommodation: Jeju KAL Hotel or Similar (4-Star)
Day 2: Jeju (B,L)
After breakfast, meet your guide in the lobby of the hotel between 8:30am-9am depending on your hotel location. Hop on a bus and head over to Gimnyeong Beach, one of must-see places in Jeju Island, due to its emerald colored water with charmingly decorated cafe. Then you will visit Manjanggul lava tube that stretches as far as 7.4km. There are rare animals such as bats living inside of the tube. Don't forget to look around when you are inside the tube!
After having seasonal local lunch you will enjoy a Haenyeo performance. Haenyeo literally means "Sea-Women" and they are divers in Jeju Island who dive into the ocean to catch various seafood or oceanic organisms. Then continue on to visit Seongsan Sunrise Peak, designated by UNESCO as World Nature Heritage in 2007. Seongsan Sunrise Peak rose from under the sea in a volcanic eruption over 5,000 years ago. Located on the eastern end of the Jeju Island, there is a huge crater at the top of Sungsan Sunrise Peak.
Afterwards you will visit Saryeoni forest path. On the eastern border of Mt. Halla National Park, this is a popular weekend walking destination with 15km of forest paths shaded by maples, oaks and cedars, with the occasional roaming deer.
Finally, you will stop by Daheeyeon, a green tea garden located on the eastern side of Jeju Island. Not only does it have a large field of green tea, you can also zip line, enjoy delicious green tea ice cream at the Cave Cafe and soak your feet in a nice foot bath for 30 mins.
When the tour ends, we will transfer you back to your hotel and spend rest of the day at leisure.
Accommodation: Jeju KAL Hotel or Similar (4-Star)
Day 3: Jeju to Seoul (B,L)
After breakfast, meet your guide in the lobby of the hotel between 8:30am-9am, depending on your hotel location. Hop on a bus head over to Eorimok trails, which are surrounded by lush forest of Mt.Halla. Then visit Olle 8 trekking courses via Yakchen Temple.
After having a seasonal local lunch, visit Jusangjeolliade, also called Seaside Cliff, a popular spot due to an impressive pillar rock formation along the coast of Jeju Island. This is a designated cultural monument of Jeju Island. This cliff was also formed when the lava from Mt.Halla erupted in to the sea of Jungmun area.
After, move on to the famous Dragon Head Shore situated at the bottom of Mt.Sanbang, north of Jeju City. The locals call it "Yongduam" meaning "dragon head" in Korean due to its distinct shape similar to a dragon head. The Dragon Head Shore was created by strong winds and waves over thousands of years. In addition to scientific explanations, there are many other myths about the "dragon head" as well. One of the best-known myths is about a white horse that dreams of becoming a dragon and while it was ascending to the sky, it was caught by a soldier and turned into this rock.
If you are visiting during November through January, you will proceed to experience tangerine picking. Jeju Island's tangerines are known for its abundant nutrients and sweetness. If you are visiting during the month of February through October, you will visit the Spirited Garden which is a famous bonsai theme park.
Finally, stop by Mysterious Road, a must-see in Jeju Island. Optical illusion that makes it's appear to be sloping upwards when in fact it runs downhill.
When the tour ends, we will transfer you to Jeju international airport with your tour guide to board your flight back to Seoul.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.