Idiomas da excursão
- Curta um dia longe do barulho e da agitação da cidade
- Para toda a família
- Opção popular com crianças
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Confirmação instantânea
- Jisan Ski Resort is a large well-known ski resort close to Seoul offering intermediate and advanced slopes (1 mile/1.5 km). Here you will find Korea’s first 6 person high-speed ski lifts and a world-class half-pipe with half-pipe ski lifts.
- Yangji Resort is an all-season resort well endowed with beautiful mountains and lush forests. This resort is equipped with modern ski grounds offering 6 lifts and slopes suitable for 7 skill levels.
Before arriving at the ski resort you will be taken to a rental shop to rent the appropriate ski gear. If you choose option 1, ski attire is optional. If you are not wearing waterproof clothing, it is recommend that you rent the appropriate ski attire at the rental shop, and this is also recommended for option 2 and option 3. Once you are done at the ski shop you will be transported to the ski resort.
Option 1 (Ski Tour)
Basic ski lessons from your guide. After your introductory lesson, you will have free time to practice and enjoy skiing. If you do not require lessons you can skip them and begin your afternoon of skiing. If you need a lift ticket, the tour guide will assist you in buying one. It is not recommend that beginner level skiers take the ski lefts. (Ski equipment, ski gloves, basic ski lessons are all included in this option.)
Option 2 (Snow Tour)
Day trip to the ski resort to enjoy Korea's beautiful snowy scenery. (Ski equipment not included.)
Option 3 (Snow Slide Tour)
The ski resorts offer snow slides, a fun and popular activity for adults and children. (Snow Slide ticket included.)
Lunch is not included. Please arrange your own lunch at the ski resort, there are multiple restaurants in the resort to choose from. Once you are done enjoying the ski resort you will be taken back to the rental shop to return your ski equipment and clothing. Finally, stop at a ginseng center to learn about the reputed medicinal uses of the sought-after plant before your day tour ends with hotel drop-off.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam aproximadamente 30 a 60 minutos antes deste horário; o horário exato de embarque será informado na reconfirmação.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Visit the ski resort for a day of skiing. Ski equipment, ski gloves and basic ski lesson are included.
A partir de
USD 75,00Detalhes de preços
Visit the ski resort and enjoy the facilities and snow. Ski equipment not included.
A partir de
USD 45,00Detalhes de preços
Visit the ski resort and enjoy the Snow Slide. Fun for kids and adults. Snow Slide ticket included.
A partir de
USD 65,00Detalhes de preços
- Professional guide/driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Ski Tour option - skiing equipment, skiing gloves and basic skiing lesson included
- Snow Slide option - Snow Slide ticket included
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Ski gloves and ski equipment if Snow Tour (option 2) or Snow Slide (option 3) are selected
- Ski clothing besides ski gloves for all 3 options
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- During peak seasons duration of trip from Seoul to ski resorts can vary due to traffic
- The resort chosen will be decided on the day of the tour and determined by tour operator based on the best local skiing conditions. If you have any preferences for which resort you would like to go to, please tell the local tour operator and they will accommodate to your wishes if possible. The local tour operators contact information will be on the voucher you receive after confirmation
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.