Idiomas da excursão
- Explore as ruas locais em uma excursão a pé pela cidade
- Volte no tempo em uma viagem histórica
- Excursão totalmente narrada
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
After meeting, the tour heads straight to the site where Prince Suyang slaughtered so many of his king nephew's men that they had to burn area down to get rid of the stench. Then it's off to the grounds of Korea's first western hospital that had to be scrubbed down before use because the former occupants all got slaughtered inside.
After that, cross the street built by the Japanese colonials, that doubled as a means of psychological warfare, before going to Unhyeongung, a minor palace that was last occupied by one of the most vile powerful men in the late Chosun dynaysty.
You next enter the Nagwon-dong neighborhood, where a restaurant was documented as being haunted by the police in the 1920s, followed by the Nagwon Arcade, which has an odd history from its inception. You will then fork off to Jongno 3-ga, the location of Seoul's most popular red light district in the 1960s, and meander to Tapgol Park, which was a popular place for suicides.
After a break for some snacks, street beers and street cocktails (not included), you take a sidestep into Pimatgol, a hidden alley with hidden secrets. Finally it's the Cheonggyecheon Stream, a modern tourist attraction which just a hundred years ago had many corpses floating down its waterways.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Regular Tour (1.5 hours)
This is the side of Seoul that you won’t find in the tourism brochures. Take a tour down the dark alleys of the forgotten 600-year history of bloody massacres, seedy hideaways, and mourning ghosts.
A partir de
USD 35,00Detalhes de preços
Extended Edition (2.5 hours)
Add an extra hour of spooky stories and true facts after the regular tour, ending up at the most haunted palace in Korea
A partir de
USD 40,00Detalhes de preços
Korea's only ghost tour
- Professional guide
- Link to a map of everything discussed on the tour, including secret torture chambers
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, it is recommended to wear comfortable walking shoes
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.