Idiomas da excursão
- Volte no tempo em uma viagem histórica
- Inclui todos os impostos, adicionais de combustível e taxas de serviço
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Viagem de vários dias
Meet up with your guide and driver at the lobby of your hotel in Seoul. Depart for Gongju the ancient capital of Baekje Kingdom. Experience the tea ceremony with a Buddhist monk at Magoksa Temple, a representative temple surrounded by a mountain and rivers in Chungcheongnam-do Province. Next, visit Tomb of Muryeong King with the wall painting drawn on the number six tomb. Then, continue to Gongsanseong Fortress, a mountain castle which was established during the Baekje Period. Transfer to Daejeon. After dinner, check in at hotel and remainder of the day is at leisure.
Overnight in Daejeon: Interciti Hotel or similar (5-Star)
Day 2 (Sun): Daejeon – Jeonju – Jinan – Gwangju (B,L,D)
After breakfast, leave for Jeonju and visit Jeonju Hanok Village with over 800 traditional Korea houses. Afterwards, head to Jeonju Bibimbab to enjoy lunch at local restaurant. Visit Tapsa Temple in Jinan, famous for the over 80 stone pagodas built by Lee Gapyong, a retired scholar. Then leave for Gwangju for hotel check in.
Overnight in Gwangju: Holiday Inn Gwangju or similar (5-Star)
Day 3 (Mon): Gwangju – Boseong – Suncheon – Yeosu (B,L,D)
After breakfast, head to the very beautiful Boseong Green Tea Plantation filled with green tea fields and cedar trees. Next, visit Naganeupseong Folk Village where you can observe the daily dwellings indigenous to the south provincial area. Then, explore Suncheonman Bay Ecological Park, thickly covered with reeds taller than a full-grown man, and then stop by Yongsan Observatory to see the bay's beautiful view. For the last stop of the day, visit Suncheonman Bay Eco-Museum, established to provide a research and education facility to preserve the area's natural habitats. After dinner, check in hotel and remainder of day is at leisure.
Overnight in Yeosu: Hidden Bay Hotel or similar (5-Star)
Day 4 (Tue): Yeosu – Jinju – Seoul (B,L)
After breakfast, take a ferry to Odongdo Island where you can simply walk along the breakwater with 70 species of wild flowers. Next, visit Jinjuseong Fortress which is historically linked to the Japanese invasion in 1592. Drop off service is available at T-Mark Hotel, T-Mark Grand Hotel, Lotte Hotel Seoul and Center Mark Hotel.
Please note: You can transfer to your hotel in Seoul by an international taxi for free upon request. Please provide local operator with your hotel information where you are staying overnight after the tour at time of booking.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
(depending on your hotel location)
Os horários estão sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições locais do trânsito.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
2017 Twin/Double Room
Tour with 1 double bed or 2 single bed room accommodation. Please provide us your bedding type upon the time of booking.
A partir de
USD 780,00Detalhes de preços
2017 Single Room
Single room accommodation for single traveler.
A partir de
USD 1.020,00Detalhes de preços
Boseong Green Tea Plantation
- 3 nights accommodation in 5-star hotels
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Transport by van, minibus and/or coach
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Seoul only)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- Personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Bookings must be made at least 4 days prior to the travel date. Any booking made within 4 days will be rejected
- Price based on double occupancy. Single supplement charge of $240 will be added if single occupancy is requested - if odd number of travelers except for ONE person (i.e. 3, 5, 7 and so on..), a triple bed OR a roll-out bed may be requested and added by sending a note to supplier
- At the time of booking, please inform the tour operator where you would like to be picked up; tour operator contact information will be on your confirmation voucher
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Since local operator guarantees 100% departures, your group may be joined with other Round Korea 7 days, Western Korea 4 Days, Round Korea 7 Days and Eastern Korea 4 Days tour groups. Please make a note that your seat assignment may be changed once other groups join your group. Your group may be joined with other tour groups during the tour. Please make a note that your seat assignment may be changed once other groups join the tour
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.