- Inclui todos os equipamentos necessários
- Para toda a família
- Inclui bebidas gratuitas
- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Inclui almoço
- Inclui jantar
Your expert chefs preface your cooking class with a few safety instructions before delving into the cooking portion of the lesson. For more detailed information about each cooking class, please see the Itinerary section below. If you would like to see the schedule of classes and a map to the school, click on the blue View Additional Info link below. When making a reservation, please ensure that you are booking the correct day and time for your desired class and dish.
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Beginner Class: Lunch
Beginner cooking class at 10am; dishes vary on day selected (see class schedule by clicking on the orange 'View Additional Info' button above)
A partir de
USD 65,00Detalhes de preços
Beginner Class: Dinner
Beginner cooking class at 2pm; dishes vary on day selected (see class schedule by clicking on the orange 'View Additional Info' button above)
A partir de
USD 65,00Detalhes de preços
- Beginner cooking class
- All ingredients and equipment
- Lunch or dinner
- Professional English-speaking chefs
- 1 beverage
- Market walking tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age required for cooking class is 11; please note that while children younger than 11 are welcome, they may not participate in the class
- Cooking class operates with a number of up to 20 participants. For classes on Saturdays, a minimum of 3 people per booking is required.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the start time of the class
- Please arrive at 9:30am if you would like to join a tour of the market.
- Depending on the day, the market tour will be led by either a chef or a certified tour guide
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund
Mondays (lunch) and Tuesday (dinner): haemul pajeon (seafood pancake) and sundubu jjigae (soft tofu stew)
In this class, discover the tasty secret of how Koreans prepare seafood. Try to achieve the taste and texture of haemul pajeon, a pancake-like dish made from a batter, flour, green onions and a variety of seafood. Then, recreate the tantalizing flavor of sundubu jjigae, a hot and spicy stew made with tofu, seafood (oysters, clams, mussels and/or shrimp), scallions and other vegetables. If you prefer non-spicy dishes, simply let your teacher know.
Tuesdays (lunch) and Thursday (dinner): bulgogi (marinated barbecued beef) and kimchi (spicy fermented vegetable dish)
Learn about the fermentation process that gives kimchi its zesty taste before making either cucumber kimchi or napa cabbage kimchi (vegetable varies depending on the season). Then, it’s on to the main dish: bulgogi. Your chefs carefully show you how to create the marinade that gives the dish its flavor, and teach you how to cook the meat to make it perfectly tender.
Wednesdays (lunch): bibimbap (rice topped with meat and vegetables) and doenjang jjigae (soybean paste stew)
Start by learning how to make a soybean paste stew. Composed of tofu, Korean zucchini and other ingredients seasoned with soybean paste, this dish is delicious and simple. Then, make one of the most famous Korean dishes worldwide: bibimbap. Learn how to sauté the vegetables and beef to achieve just the right texture and flavor before arranging it on perfectly steamed rice.
Thursdays (lunch) and Fridays (lunch): dakbokkeumtang (spicy chicken stew) and japchae (glass-noodle salad)
Two of the most requested dishes for cooking classes are dakbokkeumtang and japchae. Try your hand in making japchae, a salad dish that mixes a variety of vegetables with glass noodles. Then, discover how to properly use gochujang (red chili paste) to create the perfect flavor for the spicy chicken barbecue dish, dakbokkeumtang.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.