During this 9-hour Seoul highlights full-day city tour, you will get a great taste of what Seoul has to offer! On this tour you will have a chance to visit seven different focal points of Korea and enjoy a great Korean seasonal lunch. The tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off, starts at Gwanghwamun Gate (the main gate founded by the first king of the Joseon Dynasty), stops off at many more of Seoul's hot spots, and finishes with time spent visiting N Seoul Tower, offering panoramic views of Seoul and the surrounding areas.
Idiomas da excursão
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Inclui todos os impostos, adicionais de combustível e taxas de serviço
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
During this Seoul highlights 1-day city tour, you will visit places in Seoul and learn things about Korea that you didn't know existed! Your pickup point will be at any hotel in Seoul and you will have to confirm this pickup spot with the tour operator upon receiving your confirmation email. Please kindly wait at the hotel ground level lobby for the pickup service.
First meet up with tour guide at your hotel lobby between 9am to 9:30am, depending on your hotel location. Hop on a bus and head over to Gwanghwamun Gate, the main gate founded by the first king of the Joseon Dynasty. Next, explore Gyeongbok Palace (or Changdeok Palace on Tuesdays), arguably the most beautiful and the grandest of all five palaces. Then, pass by The Presidential Blue House, also called Cheong Wa Dae, the presidential residence - did you know that Korea's current resident is the first female president and is the daughter of Korea's late president from the 1970s? Lastly in morning tour, you will stop off at Ginseng shopping center and learn about Korea’s traditional slow-growing perennial plants with fleshly roots.
In order to recuperate, lunch will be provided which typically is seasonal local food. Due to Korea's dramatic weather change and 4-different seasons, the lunch changes by the month!
For the next stop, head to Myeongdong, one of the busiest places in Seoul and among Korea's premier shopping destinations. Then explore Namsangol Hanok Village where there are five restored traditional Korean houses and a pavilion, a pond and a time capsule (or Bukchon Hanok Village or Insadong on Tuesday). Then you will visit N Seoul Tower, offering panoramic views of Seoul and the surrounding areas. Finally, you'll transfer back to your hotel around 6pm.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Please kindly wait at the hotel ground level lobby for the pickup service.
Os horários estão sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições locais do trânsito.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
A partir de
Seoul Highlights 1 Day
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Transportation with driver
- Local English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (any hotel in Seoul only)
- Lunch (seasonal local food)
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- Personal expenses
- Any service not specified in the itinerary
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Bookings must be made at least 4 days prior to the travel date. Any booking made within 4 days will be rejected
- After booking, please contact the local tour operator to confirm where you would like to be picked up and the pickup time; tour operator contact information will be on your confirmation voucher
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The itinerary above is subject to change due to local circumstances
- Minimum 2 adults for departs. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.