Book by March 12, 2017 to save 15% off our previously offered price!
There are MBC DaeJangGum Park and folk village in Yongin area. Walking around these places you can take pictures of all scenery. Compare to other countries, Korean built these not only for movie and drama filming also a tourist attraction for foreigners to visit. They made some actor or actress humanoid licensing legislation all around the scenery. Find out your favorite actor/actress to take a souvenir photo with. At the folk village could see the performances of historical festival. It shows on drama also.
Idiomas da excursão
- Volte no tempo em uma viagem histórica
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Inclui almoço
- Excursão totalmente narrada
- Excursão em grupo pequeno
MBC DaeJangGum Park has reproduced Korea's traditional living space in the land as wide as 2,500,000m2.
MBC's memorable costume dramas such as as 'Dong Yi', 'Lee San, Wind in the Palace', 'The Great Queen Seondeok' and many more were shot here and more dramas are on production at this moment. You can time travel with your favorite dramas in MBC DaeJangGum Park, the center of the Korean Wave tourism.
Driving for a short distance to our second spot- Hwaseong Fortress which is an impressive structure from the latter part of the Joseon Dynasty (1392-1910) and the official fortress of Suwon-si, Gyeonggi-do. The fortress was designated as Historical Monument No. 3 in January 1963, and in December 1997, it was designated a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site.
※This tour do not enter the Haenggung Palace
Korean Folk Village is a living museum that lifestyle of several centuries ago. There are potters, weavers, blacksmiths and other artisans who practice their trades in a traditional fashion. There are also 270 traditional houses and a small amphitheater for folk music and dance performances
Hotel → MBC DaeJangGum Park → Lunch → Suwon Hwaseong Fortress → Korean Folk Village → Hotel
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os horários estão sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições locais do trânsito.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Admission ticket
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Seoul downtown hotel pickup and drop off service only. If customer's stay is not at the Seoul downtown district might have extra charge occur based on the distance.
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or minivan
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.