- Experiência Única
When your coach reaches the entrance to Munsan City, take a 30-minute tour of Unification Park. The park showcases numerous historical monuments commemorating the war heroes of the Korean War, including the War Correspondents Monument and the Human Bomb Heroes Monument in honor of a heroic act made by 10 South Korean soldiers.
Continue on to the Panmunjom portion of your tour. Centered in the Korean Demilitarized Zone (DMZ), this former ‘truce village’ was the site of the 1953 Korean Armistice Agreement, which split the peninsula in two at the end of the Korean War. First established as the site of military negotiations between North Korea and the United Nations Command (UNC), the JSA is now the only place where it is possible for the two Koreas to engage in diplomatic dialogue face to face.
Depart for the UN camp, passing the Unification Bridge and a series of checkpoints en route. When you arrive at the Joint Security Area, disembark and follow your guide to the briefing room for an orientation — including a slideshow and more historical facts on the JSA’s significance — before touring the site.
Visit the Freedom House, a four-story facility where South and the North liaisons meet, and head to the MAC conference room to learn about various forms of inter-Korean dialogue, contracts and exchanges.
Located at the west end of the JSA is the Bridge of No Return. First used for POW exchanges in 1953, it's named for the irreversible decision of whether to remain in the country of captivity or return to one’s place of origin. The bridge was the only pathway connecting North and South before the tragic Ax Murder Incident of 1976. Photograph the bridge as you hear stories from your guide about the infamous killing of two US Army officers by North Korean soldiers.
Afterward, join your guide at a Korean restaurant in Limjin Gan Park for a bulgogi (beef) lunch before making the trip back to Seoul. (A vegetarian option is also available for lunch.) Enjoy convenient drop-off back at the President Hotel in the evening (arrival time subject to traffic conditions).
Please note: Visit the Important Information tab to read about dress code, passport requirements and other pertinent guidelines.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Saturday - DMZ Service Club tour office on the 7th floor of President Hotel
Saturday - 11:30am
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Operating Dates - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday Departure Time - 8:50am Duration - 8 hours approx Departure Point - Please take a look at the brochure page
A partir de
USD 84,00Detalhes de preços
Operating Dates - Saturday Departure Time - 11:30 am Duration - 7 hours approx Departure Point - Please take a look at the brochure page
A partir de
USD 109,25Detalhes de preços
Joint Security Area (JSA) Tour: Get Close to the North Korean Border
- Entrance fees
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- A current valid passport is required the day of travel
- A strict dress code applies for all visitors: "faddish, extreme, torn, tattered, frayed, overly provocative or otherwise inappropriate" clothing is not allowed. Sports clothes (incl. tracksuits), military clothing, oversized clothing, sheer clothing, sleeveless shirts/tops, tank tops, and flip flops and similar sandals are specifically banned
- UN requires all passenger's passport copy at least 7 days before the travel day. Please send your passport copy to the local tour operator immediately upon making the booking. Your reservation will be canceled automatically if your passport copy is failed to be received on time. The tour operator's email address will be on your confirmation voucher
- Please do not consume alcoholic beverages before the tour
- Please follow the instructions of your tour guide when and where to take photos
- If a part of tour itinerary is cancelled by unexpected military condition of Panmunjom, there will be no refund
- Please be sure to reconfirm you reservation on the day before the tour as there can be schedule adjustments made due to the sudden scheduling of meetings, military training or VIP visits
- Please check the restricted countries for this tour: Afghanistan, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, South Korea, Pakistan, Sudan, Syria
- Please arrive at the departure point at least 20 minutes prior to departure time to allow enough time for passport check and registration