Idiomas da excursão
- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Inclui jantar
- Inclui bebidas gratuitas
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Excursão em grupo pequeno
You start the first hour at a restaurant in the Mapo district which started a BBQ trend that is spreading throughout Korea and beyond. It serves a cut of pork called "galmaegisal," which is best described as the skirt steak of the pig. It's lean, tender, and very red--almost like beef. It will be cooked on a domed grill over live charcoals. A scrambled egg is poured in the gutter that's used to collect the fat, and it is topped with well-aged kimchi and shredded leeks. Some thick slices of sweet Korean-raised pork belly rubbed in solar harvested sea salt are then added to the feast.
Having filled your belly, you will then venture to the markets. Mapo is also famous for its pigs feet. You will pass through the pigs feet area, where the shopkeepers will aggressively try to get you to enter. After escaping their grasp, you will head to the pancake market, which has on display a mouth-dropping mouth-watering array of savory pancakes and fried morsels. After taking some pics, you will be shown the secret "Harry Potter" entrance to the connected pub upstairs, where you will get an assortment of these morsels.
According to preference and tolerance, you will try traditional and newer alcoholic beverages that may become your new favorite drinks. The pub itself is lively and full of people from different classes but no tourists. This is authentic. It's as much fun to people watch as it is to enjoy the food and drinks. You can stay for as long as you wish.
The guide is a Korean food expert that will give you a crash course on Korean food and drinking etiquette. The guide can also give you recommendations for the rest of your trip.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Eat and drink like Anthony Bourdain
- Unlimited drinks (within reason)
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Extracurricular activities (karaoke, fried chicken pub) are optional after the main part of the tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour operates every Monday evening
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 19 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.