Idiomas da excursão
- Excursão completa por ônibus
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Excursão totalmente narrada
- Perfeito para todas as idades e todos os níveis de capacitação
- Excursão em grupo pequeno
- Um motorista exclusivo garante aos seus guias atenção total durante todo o dia
Next, visit built upon the site of the royal garden of the Joseon Dynasty, Cheongwadae (The Blue House) - the executive office and official residence of the South Korean head of state, the President of the Republic of Korea. The Blue House is in fact a complex of buildings, built largely in the traditional Korean architectural style with some modern elements. On your way to royal guard changing ceremony you will stop by Cheongwadae Saranchae, a Korean presidential exhibition center, newly opened as of January 2010. The term Sarangchae refers to a place designated to receive guests in a traditional Korean home. Normally, ‘Sarangchae’ stands as a separate building from Anchae where owners of the house stay. As the name ‘Cheongwadae Saranchae’ indicates, it is a separate building located in front of Cheongwadae, Korea’s "White House". One of the highlights of this tour is a royal guard changing ceremony. It is a great opportunity to experience a rare traditional scene in Korea. Be sure to bring a camera to take pictures.
After, you will continue to Gyeongbokgung Palace, the largest of the five grand palaces built by the Joseon dynasty. The government ministry district and main buildings of Gyeongbokgung Palace formed the heart of the capital city of Seoul and represented the sovereignty of the Joseon Dynasty. The architectural principles of ancient China were harmoniously incorporated into both the tradition and the appearance of the Joseon royal court. National Folk Museum of Korea is a national museum of South Korea, located within the grounds of the Gyeongbokgung Palace that uses replicas of historical objects to illustrate the history of traditional life of the Korean people. There are three permanent exhibition halls, two special exhibition halls, a shop and a reference room.
Last but not least, at the end of this tour you will get a choice of visiting an amethyst factory or ginseng center, after which you will be dropped-off at Myeongdong Lotte hotel or Namdaemun market.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os horários estão sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições locais do trânsito.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Admission ticket
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup in downtown Seoul only
- Hotel pickup available outside downtown area for an additional charge
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- National Folk Museum is replaced with Deoksugung Palace on Tuesdays
- Cheongwadae Saranche is closed on Monday. Visit from outside only
- Please advise of hotel name when booking this tour, so pickup can be planned for.
- This tour requires a 2 person minimum to book
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.