- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Excursão completa pela cidade
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Excelente vista e orientação da cidade
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Confirmação instantânea
- Inclui almoço
- Apresentação perfeita para hóspedes de primeira viagem
Next, drive by the Blue House (Cheongwadae), home to the South Korean president. Located at the foot of Mt Bugaksan, the presidential complex exemplifies traditional Korean architecture.
Continue to Gyeongbokgung Palace, the primary residence of the royal family during the Joseon Dynasty. Constructed in the 14th century and the largest of the Five Grand Palaces, Gyeongbokgung is considered the most beautiful palace in Seoul. Walk around the compound with your guide to see traditional Joseon architecture, and keep your camera handy for the changing of the guard ceremony at Gwanghwamun Gate.
Within the compound, visit the National Folk Museum to learn about how people have lived in Korea from ancient times to today. Your guide shows you displays that demonstrate daily life for members of the aristocracy and ordinary citizens, including traditional farming and hunting techniques, weaving, cooking and other tasks.
Stop at the ginseng center to learn about the reputed medicinal uses of the sought-after plant, and then take a break for lunch in Insadong, a neighborhood known for its traditional tea houses and antique galleries. Relax over a nutritious plate of bibimbap (rice with vegetables and meat) or bulgogi (grilled marinated beef) at a restaurant, and then enjoy some time to shop for authentic Korean souvenirs at the array of small stores.
After lunch, head over to N Seoul Tower, which stands on Mt Namsan in central Seoul, and take the elevator up to the observation deck to enjoy panoramic views over the city. Then visit Namsangol Hanok Village, where your guide leads you on a walk around this model village that features five hanok (traditional Korean homes) from the Joseon Dynasty. The restored houses illustrate various social classes, from peasants to royalty. You can also admire the site's traditional Korean-style garden with an elegant pavilion and stream.
Finally, stop at an amethyst factory before your day tour ends with hotel drop-off.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam antes desse horário
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Seoul City Sightseeing Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Admission fees to attractions mentioned
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; it is recommended that you wear good walking shoes
- Please note: On Tuesdays, Gyeongbokgung Palace, the National Folk Museum and Namsangol Hanok Village may be closed; if this is the case, you will visit Deoksu Palace, the History Museum and Myeongdong instead
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.