- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Inclui todos os equipamentos necessários
- Percorra as ruas da cidade e entre no espírito local
- Inclui lanches gratuitos
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
Make your first stop at the Seoul Museum of History for a look at some educational exhibits with your guide. Learn about the Joseon Dynasty (1392–1905), Korea’s last empire before Japanese colonial rule, and discover elements of modern urbanization in Seoul after it became the capital of South Korea.
Then it's on to Gyeongbokgung Palace for a 1-hour tour. Built in 1395, this royal palace showcases traditional architectural elements from the Joseon Dynasty. See first-hand why Gyeongbokgung is a standout among Seoul's Five Grand Palaces.
Fuel up with provided snacks and a sports drink, and stop along the way for coffee. Around midday, relax at a local restaurant and choose from a selection of traditional Korean dishes for lunch.
Back on your bike, pedal to Insadong and Dongdaemun, two traditional street markets where you'll have free time to check out the abundant handicrafts, antiques, knickknacks, textiles, clothes and other treasures.
Pass through the Itaewon district and continue into Hangang Park, following a bike path along the Han River. End your tour at the Hongdae subway station after a total distance of 19 miles (32 km). Total ride time is two hours; the other five hours are by foot.
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Seoul City Sightseeing by Bike and Foot
- Professional guide
- Bike rental and helmet
- Snacks, lunch and beverages
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is not included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Please remember to wear appropriate clothes for biking, and bring a small backpack for snacks, a water bottle, sunglasses and sunblock
- If it rains the day of the tour, you'll sightsee by van or subway instead of bike (no extra charge)
- A minimum of 4 people is required for this tour to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.