- Experiência romântica, perfeita para casais
- Preço competitivo
- Seleção do editor
First, depart for the stunning Gyeongbokgung Palace, established during the Joseon Dynasty (1392-1910) — Korea’s last kingdom. As you walk through Gwanghwamun Gate, the main entrance to the royal palace, learn about the harmonious architectural principles of the buildings on the 98-acre (40-hectare) complex, which once constituted a small city. Destroyed during the Japanese invasion of 1592 and reconstructed in 1868, the royal living quarters and other areas have been restored to their original glory.
(Please note that on Tuesdays you’ll visit Changdeokgung Palace instead. Designated a UNESCO World Heritage site, it is the best preserved of the ‘Five Grand Palaces’ of the Joseon Dynasty. Enter the massive gate to explore the grand pavilions, several halls and the Geumcheongyo Bridge — the oldest bridge in Seoul.)
Next is a trip to the Korea Furniture Museum, which showcases traditional Korean furniture design and production from the Joseon Dynasty. Inside this unique museum, situated atop a hill in Seongbuk-dong, cabinets, wardrobes, tables, and beds, among other artifacts, are arranged to resemble 10 traditional hanok structures.
You’ll gain insight into 500 years of Korean interior decoration and culture from the displays and your guide. Chat about what you learned over afternoon tea at the museum.
After this romantic respite from the bustle of urban life, arrive in Myeongdong, one of the primary shopping districts in Seoul. Luxury stores line the streets and alleys, where you’ll find everything imaginable on sale, including many designer brands not available at the nearby Namdaemun or Dongdaemun markets.
After sightseeing, shopping and splurging on your loved one, your guide will return you to your hotel. Or continue the romance on this Viator Exclusive tour with fine dining and a performance at the Korea House. (See description in Itinerary below.)
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam antes desse horário
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Dinner at Korea House; Includes traditional Korean dinner and performance show
A partir de
USD 312,94Detalhes de preços
Does not include dinner
A partir de
USD 140,00Detalhes de preços
- Tea and French dessert at the Korea Furniture Museum
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Dinner (unless option selected)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Pickup time varies hotel to hotel, please contact the local operator for the exact pickup time
- At the Korean Furniture Museum, food and drinks should not be brought and photo should not be taken. Please also avoid wearing high heels, as they might damage cultural property
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum numbers apply for the tour to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Gyeongbokgung closed on Tuesdays; visit Changdeokgung Palace instead
- Note: The image of the food might be different than the actual food
You’ll feel like a king or queen as you watch eight different performances combined into a 1-hour show. Soak up the romance with selections like ‘Love,’ a dance that compares the feeling of love with moonlight, or the Korean fan dance, performed in royal formal dress while holding elegant fans. At the end of your evening, you'll be returned to your hotel.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 8 e 13 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 7 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.