Idiomas da excursão
- Explore as ruas locais em uma excursão a pé pela cidade
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Volte no tempo em uma viagem histórica
Then, you will be provided with audio phones (option of a private or group guided tour is available on request) for the main historic monuments. You will see a famous Mezquita (Mosque of Córdoba), with its intricate arches, demonstrating some of the finest examples of the Islamic art and one of the most harmonious architectural spaces built by mankind. Contemplate the contrasting sight of the cathedral breaking the peacefulness of the mosque with its overwhelming Gothic structure. Once outside, stroll around the narrow alleys of the Jewish quarter. Take a peek inside any of famous patios, called cordobeses, where you will be amazed by the colorful flower pots hanging from the walls. Another stop will take you to the Alcazar, a fortress that witnessed the grandeur of Cordoba as the kingdom's metropolis. Outside of the fortress itself lies endless stretches of elaborate gardens and fountains.
Later, you will meet your guide again in one of the many refreshing bars in the old town to have tapas. You will sample a variety of delicious foods. Local specialties include salmorejo (tomato and bread soup), eggplant with honey, bull's tail with potatoes, flamenquin (rolled fritter of ham and pork), and a dessert pastry made with almonds and spices.
After lunch, you can visit museum of Julio Romero de Torres, the prominent painter of Cordoba whose style exemplifies flamenco beauty. Finally, a tranquil walk along the river will unveil its beautiful serenity, the Roman bridge, and the enormous mills that were used to lift water to the city will be the final stop on this tour. After the trip you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Cordoba, the city of beautiful patios
- Entrance fees and group guided tour of the monuments
- Comfortable AC car
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Insider tips
- Private guided tour of the monuments available as extra add-on
- Food and drinks other than what is stated in Inclusions
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Tour can be customized according to your preferences