Idiomas da excursão
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Encontros íntimos com a vida selvagem
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
The first stop will be at the southernmost point of the so-called “Europe end” city, where you will be able to admire the lighthouse colored with English Trinity house colors, placed at 49 meters above sea level.
On a clear day from “Europe end” you will be able to see the African continent, which is situated at just 24 km at the south of Gibraltar. Gibraltar strait is the sea that divides both continents of Europe and Africa, and it’s the place where the Atlantic Ocean from the West encounters the Mediterranean Sea at the East, too.
From “Europe end” city you will be able to see the highest point of the rock, O’Hara’s battery, where you could still see a cannon that controls the highest point of the crag.
After a short sightseeing tour around the “Europe end” city, you will go back to the bus in which you will continue your visit to the next stop, Saint Michael’s cave, almost placed at the chasm of the rock, situated at 350 meters above sea level.
The cave is one of over 150 natural caves that you can find inside the rock, and from the first moment you will step on inside it, you will see amazing worth seeing stalactites and stalagmites. Moreover you will have the chance to take photos of them.
After visiting Saint Michael’s cave, you will continue your journey to the next stop, the enclosure of the famous local monkeys, the Barbary macaques. You will have the chance to walk aside these monkeys, as they are totally free to go around the rock. These monkeys are very photogenic, and, although they are used to stay near people, please be careful, because they could bite, as they are wild anyway. For this reason please do not touch or feed them (it is forbidden to feed the animals), thank you.
Your next stop would be the historic district “Casemates”, where the visit will end and you can enjoy your free time through the main streets.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam aproximadamente 30 a 60 minutos antes deste horário; o horário exato de embarque será informado na reconfirmação.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Gibraltar Highlights: Guided Day Tour from Seville
- Local taxes
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- We recommend to wear comfortable shoes and drink enough water during the tour
- Some hotels can not access vehicles, in which case the pickup and drop-off will take place at the nearest available point
- Before crossing the border, must show their ID card or passport. Make sure these documents are not expired
- Please be careful with the monkeys, they could bite, as they are wild anyway. For this reason please do not touch or feed them (it is forbidden to feed the animals)
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.