Idiomas da excursão
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Viaje de barco e veja as paisagens sobre a água
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
After roughly an hour, arrive in palm-filled Jerez to visit one of its historical sherry bodegas. Meet your winemaker host and learn what makes the local sherry special as you tour the grounds. See wooden casks in the cellars and taste a delectable selection of sweet and dry varieties.
Continue to the Royal Andalusian School of Equestrian Art, the spiritual home of doma vaquera and classical dressage. Watch a show where the purebred horses and costumed riders perform a precision equestrian ballet. Marvel as the horses are ridden in time to classical music, and see a breathtaking display of carriage driving.
Next, travel to the port town of Puerto de Santa Maria, and take a 30-minute ferry ride across the bay to the ancient peninsula city of Cádiz. One of Europe's oldest ports, the city is surrounded by the Atlantic and is swathed in a wonderful maritime atmosphere.
Step ashore and enjoy free time for lunch (own expense). Then, stroll around the old center with your guide to see highlights such as Cádiz Cathedral and La Vina, the fishing district and home of Cádiz’s carnival. Along the way, enjoy a stop to visit the 18th-century Tavira Tower where a camera obscura projects live panoramas of the city. Admire the show or simply ogle the views from the top of the tower.
Afterward, return to Seville where your tour ends at the start point.
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Jerez and Cadiz Day Trip from Seville Including Sherry Tasting, Andalusian Horse Show and Ferry Ride
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
- Local guide
- Round-trip transport by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fee to Jerez bodega and sherry tastings
- Ticket to equestrian show at the Royal Andalusian School of Equestrian Art
- Ferry ride from Puerto de Santa Maria to Cádiz
- Entrance fee to Tavira Tower
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.