Idiomas da excursão
- Curta um dia longe do barulho e da agitação da cidade
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
After this, we will drive through Grazalema National Park and pass by other villages in the midst of the lush forests and mountains. You will learn about the many varieties of trees and plants as well as the local industries of the area, and let the tranquil calmness wash over with the sound of the pure water running streams. After this brief stop, you will arrive at Grazalema with its interesting cultural customs, artisans, and local industry, before stopping to have a traditional local lunch made with fresh, local ingredients.
If you choose the upgraded tours, you will continue the tour visiting the stunning city of Ronda, which has attracted many Romantic poets and artists with its Roman and Moorish heritage and dramatic setting at the top of a cliff. You will stroll around the city and the guide will show you its breathtaking monuments and nature before returning to Seville. You will also enjoy an olive oil tasting in one of this city's oil mills if this option has been selected.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
White Villages and Ronda
This tour explores the white villages (Arcos de la Frontera & Grazalema) as well as the ancient city of Ronda, with a guided visit of the monuments from outside and breathtaking bridge.
A partir de
USD 186,36Detalhes de preços
Villages, Ronda, and Olive Oil
This tour explores the white villages (Zahara de la Sierra and Grazalema), the ancient city of Ronda, and an olive oil mill (including olive oil tastings).
A partir de
USD 210,92Detalhes de preços
Overlooking the scenery at Arcos de la Frontera
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Insider tips
- Optional olive oil mill visit including tasting and wine tasting (the latter is only bookable if you specify that beforehand and upgrade your tour)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Food and drinks unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; wear comfortable walking shoes
- Tours can be customized according to your preferences
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions