Idiomas da excursão
- Experiência Única
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Perfeito para todas as idades e todos os níveis de capacitação
- Inclui todos os impostos, adicionais de combustível e taxas de serviço
- Inclui todos os equipamentos necessários
- Preço competitivo
Along the boat ride out to the fishing spots, you'll have the opportunity to view Alaska's wildlife such as whales, dolphins, unique birds, seals, sea otters, and many more. This is your chance to relax and dive into what Alaska has to offer for scenery and wildlife viewings. Bring your camera!
As you approach your fishing destination, your Captain and Deckhand will go over how to use the equipment, safety with reel placement during breaks, how to "hook" the fish you are fishing for, and how to bring them up to be brought on board. "Fish On" is the most common phrase on board for when a fish hits the deck.
Your Captain and Deckhand are responsible for ensuring passenger/boat safety at all times. They will assist you in equipment handling, baiting hooks, bringing fish on-board, cleaning/filleting fish, and additional passenger needs as the trip continues.
You will continue this process until limits are reached or until it is time to head back to the docks. Please be advised that no charter company can predict the fish you will catch and limits being reached. Though this is impossible to predict, rest assured that you'll be instructed by the best Captains and knowledgable deckhands out there!
Upon your return, you will have the opportunity to watch your deckhand filet everyone's fish and see how this process is handled. There will also be another opportunity to see Alaska's beautiful scenery and exotic wild life. After docking, guests will gather their things and your Captain and Deckhand will do another briefing to help assist you with the processing of your fish.
Gratuities are completely customized depending on how much you valued your trip overall and your crew!
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
A map will be sent to you with the specific boat location once booked.
Departures can vary depending on tides- once booked, you will receive your departure time prior to trip.
Please be at the docks 30 minutes before your scheduled departure time
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Full Day Silver Salmon Fishing
10-11 hour charter. Guests will need to purchase their fishing license prior to fishing day. Guest will also need to bring a lunch or snacks. $245.00 Per Person + Taxes & Fees
A partir de
USD 297,15Detalhes de preços
Full Day Seward Combo Fishing
10-11 hour charter. Guests will need to purchase their fishing license prior to fishing day. Guest will also need to bring a lunch or snacks. $350.00 Per Person + Taxes & Fees
A partir de
USD 409,50Detalhes de preços
Seward Halibut and Rockfish Day
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Transportation to/from attractions- not included. Most guests use a rental car for their vacation
- Guests are encouraged to bring packed lunches and snacks to have throughout the day
- Guests are encouraged to bring a form of motion sickness relief if they are sensitive- better safe, than sick we always say!
- Fish processing and shipping is not included. Please review online or call our office for more details.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund will be granted
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately- we encourage layers and NON-SLIP boots
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund will be granted
- Halibut Regulations prevent fishing for Halibut on Thursdays