- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Excursão completa pela cidade
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Apresentação perfeita para hóspedes de primeira viagem
- Guia particular para proporcionar uma experiência mais personalizada
- Sinta o ar nos pulmões em uma excursão a pé
- Tarifas aéreas para viagens de ida e volta
After being picked up from your Shanghai hotel, you’ll be driven to Shanghai airport for your flight to Beijing. Your private tour guide and driver will be waiting for you when you land in Beijing, taking you to your first stop, the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall of China.
Mutianyu is one of the best-preserved sections of the Great Wall, with its Ming Dynasty turreted watchtowers and walls intact. You’ll have spectacular views of the surrounding forest from this ancient section of wall, which is also older and less busy than other sections.
After your amazing visit to the Great Wall at Mutianyu, enjoy a delicious lunch in a local restaurant. In the afternoon, the drive through Beijing’s outskirts takes you to the famous Bird’s Nest and Water Cube, built for the 2008 Beijing Olympics.
Arriving in Beijing, visit the immense grounds of the Temple of Heaven. Beijing’s principal temple, it was built in the 1400s by the Ming Emperor Yong Le, who also built the Forbidden City. At the complex you can admire the circular, triple-gabled Hall of Prayer for Good Harvests and the circular Mound Altar, with its marble dragons.
In the evening, enjoy a traditional Peking roast duck dinner, the famous dish that’s been prepared in Beijing (formerly called Peking) since imperial times. Afterward, you'll be driven to your Beijing hotel for a great night's sleep in your deluxe suite.
Overnight: 4-star Dongfang Hotel in Beijing
Day 2: Tiananmen Square – Forbidden City – Shanghai (B)
After breakfast at your hotel, visit Tiananmen square and enter the mysterious world of the Forbidden City, built for the emperors in the Ming Dynasty. The huge complex is home to the Palace Museum and nearly 1,000 buildings with 10,000 rooms, and is made up of a succession of courts, towers, gates and lakes.
**Please be advised that the Forbidden City is closed on Mondays. Temple of Heaven or Summer Palace will be substituted instead.
If booking the one-way flight option, your tour will conclude here. If booking the round-trip option, you’ll be driven to Beijing airport to catch your flight back to Shanghai. On landing, you’ll be met by your private driver who will return you to your Shanghai hotel.
Fotos recentes desta excursão
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
O embarque no hotel se inicia antes deste horário; é necessário entrar em contato com o provedor local de serviços para conferir o horário exato do embarque.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Tour with round-trip flights
A partir de
USD 1.050,00Detalhes de preços
Tour with one-way flight
A partir de
USD 700,00Detalhes de preços
Temple of Heaven in Beijing
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees to attractions mentioned
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Overnight accommodation in a 4-star hotel in Beijing
- Round-trip or one-way airfare to Beijing from Shanghai
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please be advised that the Forbidden City is closed on Mondays. Temple of Heaven or Summer Palace will be substituted instead.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.