Idiomas da excursão
- A excursão particular é realizada com apenas o seu grupo e um guia/motorista
- Preço competitivo
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Excelente vista e orientação da cidade
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
In the morning at around 09:00, your guide and driver will meet you at the lobby of your hotel, and then take you to visit Shanghai Museum which has eleven galleries and three exhibition halls that possess a rich collection on Chinese painting, calligraphy, ceramics, bronze and minority costumes. You may spend two hours here.
Later, have a leisure time at the Bund area to view various buildings in different architectural styles. There are many photo opportunities here and we will leave you some free time to enjoy it on your own.
Lunch is not included today. You may ask your guide for some good recommendations and find a nice restaurant nearby.
In the afternoon, visit Yuyuan Garden, an elegant private garden of the Ming Dynasty (1368-1644 AD). After that, you will have some free time to go through the Yuyuan Market for some souvenirs. At the end of the day, we will take you to the World Financial Center to have a bird-eye view of the whole city.
Day 2: Shanghai - Suzhou - Shanghai
Suzhou, a typical city with all elements you are expecting from a city in southern China. It is elegant, classical, exquisite, leisure and tranquil. Today, you will have a day trip to this beautiful city by high-speed train from Shanghai. We will arrange the round-way train tickets and hand it over to you in advance. Take a morning train to Suzhou by yourself. Upon your arrival, our guide in Suzhou will pick you up at the exit of the train station, and then transfer you to visit the two best classical gardens, Humble Administrator's Garden and Garden of the Masters of the Nets. After that, have a short walking along Pingjiang Road to explore more for small local handworks and street snacks.
Then in the late afternoon, your guide and driver will transfer you back to the train station for your return journey to Shanghai. Upon arrival, you will find your own way back to the hotel.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Humble Administrator's Garden
- Entrance fees
- Two bottled water per person per day
- Private guide & driver
- Transport by private air conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Hotel accommodation
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel-railway station transfers in Shanghai on Day 2
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Please remember the hotel accommodation is not included
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.