Spend a delightful evening at a Chinese acrobatics show before experiencing the lights and excitement of Shanghai at night during our Shanghai Evening Tour! You will also visit People's Square, The Bund along Zhongshan Road, the former French Concession District, Xin Tian Di, and more.
Idiomas da excursão
- Veja as paisagens iluminadas à noite
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
Chinese Acrobatics is one of the oldest performing arts with the basic skills of handsprings, somersaults, waist and leg flexibility, and headstands. Our evening begins with an astounding performance by the Shanghai Acrobatics School and Troupe, one of the oldest acrobatic troupes in China. You will enjoy juggling (one of the traditional elements of Chinese acrobatics, as well as of western circus arts), diabolo or Chinese yo-yo. you can also enjoy the plates spinning, leg and foot juggle, rolling cups & contortion, poles climb, bungee jump, rolling hoops dives, trapeze, bicycle feasts, and so many more. The core member of the troop has been professionally trained in China from as young as six years old and each had a minimum of twenty-year experience. They have performed for many foreigners from all over the world, and gained good reputation and travelers' popularity. While maintaining a traditional flavor, the performance is modern with extreme feats to keep you at the edge of your seat. The story is captivating to which even the audience can take part!
After the show, travel within the coach through the city for fabulous views of Shanghai at night. See how this busy metropolis mixes ancient and modern at attractions like People’s Square, the city lights along the Bund, and the former French Concession District.
The final stop will be Xin Tian Di, a trendy neighborhood boasting boutiques, pubs, and restaurants where you can relax and enjoy the Shanghai nightlife. Here, choose to continue exploring on your own or return to your hotel with the group.You may decide to be taken back to where we have been picked up or stay for more fun by yourself and go back to your hotel by taxi or Uber.
Private tour option available!
Immerse yourself in the history of Shanghai with the assistance of your own personal guide!
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam aproximadamente 30 a 60 minutos antes deste horário; o horário exato de embarque será informado na reconfirmação.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Round Trip Transfer from most Downtown Shanghai Hotels
- Main Entrance Fees
- English Speaking Guide
- Air-Conditioned Coach
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour itinerary or transportation so described is subject to change without prior notice. In the event of adverse traffic conditions, traffic control, important events (Celebrities, Conferences, Matches and etc.), we reserve the rights to alter places to be visited or cancel the tour accordingly.
- The actual pick-up time of the listed tours from different hotels vary from place-to-place in accordance the traffic conditions.
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.