Idiomas da excursão
- Inclui todos os tipos de ingressos
- Inclui almoço
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Apresentação perfeita para hóspedes de primeira viagem
- Opção popular com crianças
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
First we will bring you to the Jade Buddha Temple, which was founded in 1882 under the reign of Emperor Guangxu during the Qing Dynasty with two jade Buddha statues that were imported into Shanghai from Burma by sea. Now there is also a marble reclining Buddha statue donated from Singapore. The temple is peaceful, and is a center of meditation.
After visiting the Jade Temple, we will visit the Shanghai Confucian Temple, which is also known as Shanghai Wen Miao. This temple doesn’t only honor one of ancient China’s most important thinkers, but is also a refuge from the buzzing Old Town. There is a market located right outside the temple if you want to purchase some souvenirs to take home.
After lunch the destination is a tea ceremony at the oldest tea house in Shanghai. If you think tea tasting is easy, just watch the intricate processes involved in making the tea – a process that differs for each type of tea.
The last stop of this tour is the Yu Garden, the city’s most famous example of the traditional gardens as historically kept by wealthy families in the Ming & Qing Dynasties. After exploring the Yu Garden, spend time wandering through the markets and bazaars of Shanghai’s Old Town. This is the perfect opportunity to get souvenir shopping done while soaking up the atmosphere of old Shanghai.
After this, the tour ends and we will bring you back to your hotel.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Jade Buddha Temple
- Entrance fees
- Tea ceremony tasting
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Round-trip transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The minimum is 2pax
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.