Idiomas da excursão
- Opção de partida pela manhã ou à tarde
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Excursão em grupo pequeno
Start the tour by visiting the Shanghai Jewish Refugees Museum, the commemorative site of the former Ohel Moishe Synagogue, where refugees once gathered for religious activities despite being threatened with prison. The museum features documents, photographs, films and other personal items documenting people’s day-to-day lives at the time.
Afterwards, see the site of the American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee, the world’s leading Jewish humanitarian assistance organization, which oversaw a large relief program for over 20,000 refugees to Shanghai. Then, walking through Huoshan Park to see the memorial tablet created in honor of these refugees. The memorial statue in this park is the only one created for the Shanghainese Jewish community.
Then you will be able to go to a local neighborhood to meet residents of the area who have spent most of their life living in this area. See how they live their lives today, and with the help of our English-speaking guide, feel free to ask the residents any questions you might have following today’s tour.
Finally, visit Xiahai Temple, aimed at worshipping the city god, located in a remote location very few tourists visit but which is full of local worshippers. Here, you’ll have the amazing opportunity to learn about the role this Buddhist temple plays within the previously largely Jewish Shanghai Ghetto.
After this the tour ends you will transferred back to your centrally located hotel in Shanghai.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Shanghai Ghetto Museum
- Local English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees to sites as listed in the itinerary
- Transport by air-conditioned car/coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Minimum age is 10 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.