Idiomas da excursão
- Inclui almoço
- Taxas para viagens de trem de ida e volta
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
When you arrive at Nanjing, meet your guide at Nanjing Railway Station and be transferred to the Chaotian Gong, also known as Heaven Palace. The buildings which can be seen today at the Chaotian Gong were actually constructed in the nineteenth century, and now house a museum. This museum holds an interesting collection which includes fragments of the porcelain pagoda, the fifteenth century Ming Dynasty monument which was destroyed in the Taiping Rebellion.
Then, visit the Zhonghua Gate, the southern gate of Nanjing City. A precious cultural relic, Zhonghua Gate has the double distinction of being the biggest castle-style city gate in China and a structural element of the most complicated castle in the world. Afterward, you will enjoy lunch at a local restaurant.
After lunch, you will visit the Nanjing Confucius Temple, also known as Fuzimiao. The temple was originally constructed in the year of 1034, in the Song Dynasty. It was a place to worship and consecrate Confucius, the greatest philosopher and educator of ancient China, and a man whose spirit still influences Chinese society nowadays.
Your guide will then take you to go on a cruise on the Qinhuai River, a branch of the great Yangtze River, which is about about 68 miles in length and covers a drainage area of about 1,016 square miles. It was originally called the Huai River, and it is said that the river was channeled to the city of Nanjing during the reign of Emperor Qin Shi Huang, so it was named Qinhuai River.
Finally, you will visit the Mausoleum of Dr. Sun Yat-Sen, which is located at the foot of the second peak of Mount Zijin. The construction of the tomb started in 1926 and takes about three years.
After this, you may use the train ticket purchased by your tour operator to transfer back to Shanghai.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
First Class Train Ticket
This option will include round trip train ticket form Shanghai-Nanjing and Nanjing- Shanghai (first class)
A partir de
USD 340,00Detalhes de preços
Second Class Train Ticket
This option will include round trip train ticket form Shanghai-Nanjing and Nanjing- Shanghai (second class)
A partir de
USD 300,00Detalhes de preços
with no fast train tickets
This option will not include train tickets. You need buy your own. Please make sure train arrival time before 9:00am and depart after 19:00pm.
A partir de
USD 213,00Detalhes de preços
the Mausoleum of Dr. Sun Yat-Sen
- Railway station pickup and drop-off
- English-speaking tour guide
- Transfer in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance tickets to the attractions as listed in the itinerary
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Fast train tickets (Shanghai-Nanjing-Shanghai) if you choose the option
- Additional snacks and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transfer service in Shanghai
- Fast train tickets (if optional is not selected)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.