Idiomas da excursão
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Inclui almoço
You will then start with an orientation dive from shore at 11:30 am, which is a dive to orientate you underwater. The second dive will take place at 2:30 pm and will be at the house reefs (transfer free of charge). This is the only dive centre with access from shore by private jetty! The bay dive is taken on a famous dive site called Far Garden, you will enjoy dive at Temple and finally in Melia Sharm you will explore Ras Nasrani.
Following your first 2 dives, you will enjoy 4 dives exploring the amazing underwater beauty of dive sites in Ras Mohammed National Park and Tiran Strait by full-day or half-day boat trips. You will do 2 dives per day as such dive sites as: Shark Reef, Ras Za’atar, Jackfish Alley, Ras Gozlani, Yolanda reef, Shark Observatory, Gordon Reef, Woodhouse Reef or Jackson Reef. After morning pickup from your hotel (time depends on hotel), you will be transferred to the port and enter the boat with your guide. The half-day trips finish around 1:30pm (drinks included) and full-day trips around 4:30pm (lunch and drinks included). You will relax and unwind between dives on sun decks of our luxury boat. After dives you will be taken back to your hotel.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam aproximadamente 30 a 60 minutos antes deste horário; o horário exato de embarque será informado na reconfirmação.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Diving in Ras Mohammed National Park
- 12 liter tanks, weights, belt, professional dive guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfers between dive sites
- Transfers from /to hotel and to dive sites
- Lunch and drinks on full-day boat trips
- Drinks on half-day boat trips
- Dive insurance (obligatory) - personal or purchased at dive club (6 euro/day)
- Equipment rental: 27 euro complete set per day
- Ras Mohamed entrance fee: 6 euro
- Scuba Review: 55 euro (in case long break in diving, more than 1 year, briefing + pool session, equipment included)
- private guide supplement for junior certified divers: 50 euro
- Optional night/early morning dive supplement: 25 euro
- Optional Thistlegorm wreck supplement: 80 euro (only for Advance divers, Full visa required)
- Optional Dunraven wreck supplement: 20 euro
- Optional zodiac dive supplement: 20 euro (minimum 2 divers)
- Optional Early morning special zodiac dive supplement: 45 euro (minimum 2 divers, Hammerhead, Kormoran, Million Hope)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Evidence of dive certification and dive insurance is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- It is advised you bring a lunchbox from your hotel
- In case of longer than 1 year break in diving, it is strongly recommend to start with Scuba Review (refresher program) before your dives.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Diving within 24 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Junior divers (for example Jr OWD and Jr Scuba Diver) as well as PADI Scuba Divers are required to pay private guide supplement
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.