Idiomas da excursão
You will then enjoy an Egyptian lunch before continuing to explore the city. Lunch will be a light lunch meal at a high quality restaurant and a bottle of mineral water. Once recovered you are ready to go on. The next stop is Giza to see the Pyramids and Sphinx. 5000 years on and no one knows for sure how they were built, try to discover it by yourself. The Great Sphinx of Giza, formed of lion’s body, stand for power and a human head, stand for brain. It is the oldest known monumental sculpture. Do not miss the chance of a free 15 minute camel ride amongst the pyramids. The last stop before the airport is a 1 hour stop at Khan ElKhalili Market, the oldest market in the Middle East. Here you can buy souvenirs and antiques.
Catch your breath and head back to Cairo airport to board the plane to Sharm El Sheikh before being dropped off at your hotel.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Pyarmkids By FTS Travels
- All transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Domestic flights (Sharm – Cairo/Cairo – Sharm)
- Private tour guide
- Soft drinks during the drive
- Entrance fees to all the attractions mentioned in the itinerary
- Lunch at an excellent restaurant
- Drinks at the restaurant
- Anything else not mentioned in the itinerary
- Please contact the tour operator after booking to provide all the names and passport numbers of all the travelers as well as the desired pick-up time from your hotel in Sharm el Sheikh.