Idiomas da excursão
- Preço competitivo
- Volte no tempo em uma viagem histórica
- Taxas para viagens de trem de ida e volta
- Inclui almoço
We will start from Eilat and drive along the Arava Valley toward the Dead Sea. The Dead Sea is famous for being the deepest point on the surface of the earth, at more than 400 meters (1,312 feet) below sea level.
Enjoy the marvelous experience of floating (not swimming) in its unique waters, which contains an unusual amount of healthy minerals. Also, take the chance to shop and explore the Dead Sea’s natural beauty products such as salts, mud, lotions and facial masks.
Then we will ascend to the Holy City, Jerusalem. Along the way we will see the Qumran Site (where the Dead Sea scrolls were found), the Judean Valley, and Jericho, where you can spot nomadic Bedouin tribes along the road through Judean Desert.
Upon reaching Jerusalem we start with a panoramic view from the Mount of Olives, a good place for an introduction to the city and its history.
We will then drive to the city of Bethlehem where we will visit the Church of Nativity, the birthplace of Jesus Christ and the central pilgrimage destination for all Christians. In Bethlehem, we will shop at the souvenir shops and enjoy a Middle Eastern meal with free drink.
From there, we will head back to Jerusalem to see the Wailing Wall, which represents the last remnants of the Jewish Temple, and continue through the “Way of Suffering” “Via Del Arosa” which leads us to The Church of the Holy Sepulchure.
According to Christian tradition, Jesus was crucified and buried here. After this rich cultural and historic experience, we will head back to the Egyptian border through the Beks Valley. After crossing the Egyptian border we will take our bus back to Dahab, arriving at around 11:00pm.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
O embarque no hotel se inicia antes deste horário; é necessário entrar em contato com o provedor local de serviços para conferir o horário exato do embarque.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
All transfers in Israel as per itinerary
Visa to Israel
Departure tax from Israel
Taba border tax
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within X days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.