Idiomas da excursão
- Inclui café da manhã
- Inclui jantar
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Opção de refeição vegetariana disponível
Your driver will meet you at Sibiu airport or any hotel centrally located in Sibiu at 2pm, you will be transferred to Sighisoara, party till morning and next day at 1pm transferred back to Sibiu.
8pm: The guest’s are welcomed with a traditional Romanian drink prepared especially for the cold season – a shot of Romanian “water of fire” boiled with pepper will increase the interest in the delicious mouth-watering traditional dishes prepared for the Halloween party.
The first event you'll enjoy is performed by Transylvanian knights. Vampiresa Hunting - Watch as the brave knights hunt down a woman who fell under Count Dracula's charms and was turned into a vampire.
We’ll then focus on having a fabulous time, and what a better way to do this than dancing! We will introduce the guests to the gypsy rhythm as well as the melodious and cheerful Romanian songs. The traditional Scarf dance will bring everyone to the dancing floor!
Still, an evening to fear, you’ll attend the killing of a vampire; you’ll be part of the crowd seeking to take the bloody creature to a special place where the ritual can begin, The Ritual of Killing of the Living Dead (as seen on Travel Channel). The event will familiarize the guests with the Romanian terminology associated with the living dead – the strigoi and moroi.
After the ceremony, there will be a great moment for you to present your Halloween Costume and to address a message (is not mandatory) to the honourable audience coming overseas. The Master of Ceremony will reward the ones who really did their best for the Halloween Costumes!
Close to midnight a glass of champagne will delight us afterwards. The culinary event of the evening is the Halloween Candy Bar.
The DJ will then take over the party! Devilish dancing till dawn. The last person standing will receive a bottle of wine courtesy of the house and Romanian tips on how to handle the hangover.
If you want to learn the truth, be charmed by the legend and enjoy the best intimate Halloween party ever, join us along narrow winding roads, deep in the Carpathians, into the heart of Transylvania for a fascinating Halloween holiday!
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Price based on double occupancy ( 2 people sharing a room)
A partir de
USD 476,19Detalhes de preços
Price for single traveler
A partir de
USD 519,58Detalhes de preços
Sighisoara Citadel during night
- Overnight accommodation, 3* medieval hotel
- Hotel drop-off in Sibiu (only for centrally located hotel)
- Hotel pickup in Sibiu (only for centrally located hotel)
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan - depends on the number of travellers
- Small-group tour
- Dinner - 3 course festive dinner,
- Halloween Party Open Bar between 20.00 - 00.00
- Candy Bar and champagne around midnight
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code : Please bring your Halloween party costume
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required