Idiomas da excursão
- Viagem de vários dias
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Volte no tempo em uma viagem histórica
In the early morning, we leave from Siem Reap and head north to Beng Mealea and Koh Ker, a scenic 3 hour journey through lesser-developed parts of Cambodia. On the way, a stop at the Beng Mealea Temple will be made. This 12th century Angkor temple ruin will reveal a hidden gem in the middle of the jungle, devoid of obtrusive signs of restorations.
Following our short exploration of this temple, Koh Ker awaits us already as we drive along the Kulen National Park. Koh Ker was once the capital of Cambodia and remains of its impressive empire remains still very much visible. It was built by Jayavarman IV who had feuded with family and as a result, constructed this unusual temple. En route, we pass through some remote villages and a beautiful forest populated by deer.
After a picnic lunch in the shade, we drive for another 70 kilometers (paved and soil road) to our goal for the day – Preah Vihear. The temple of Preah Vihear is situated on the edge of a plateau that dominates a vast plain. The temple is composed of a series of sanctuaries linked by a system of staircases over an 800-meter-long axis and it dates back to the 9th century. This site is particularly well preserved, mainly due to its remote location, and it has been awarded UNESCO World Heritage status.
Dinner by your own account
Overnight is included at a hotel near the Preah Vihear.
Day 2 Preah Vihear – Siem Reap
After breakfast in the hotel, we drive by 4WD car up the hill to bear witness of the beauty of the temple of Preah Vihear, located on the sacred mountain top of the Dong Rek Mountain ranges, extending for over 700 meters on the top of the Dangrek Mountains. The Thailand border is a mere stone’s throw away. Lunch is not included on this day.
After this visit, which one will not regret, we drive back to Siem Reap and either transfer to your booked hotel in Siem Reap or airport for the evening departure flight to your next destination.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Siem Reap
- Transportation by car and 4X4
- Entrance fees
- 1 picnic lunch
- 1 night accommodation at Preah Vihear Boutique Hotel, Deluxe room (sharing twin/double) with breakfast
- Bottled water during the tour each day
- Local guide
- Other tours & meals which are not mentioned in the program
- Personal insurance
- Expenditure of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry etc.
- Transfers from and to airport, sea/river ports, train stations that are located inside or outside of the city center and others are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- The program may be slightly modified (because of a broken bridge or a flood for example). In any case, a replacement activity will be provided in order to keep the quality and the interest of the trip unaffected. This tour is designed for people with good health and ready for adventure.
- This tour is not applicable for cruise ship passengers (shore excursion)
- Customers will receive the correct pick-up time for the excursion one day before