Idiomas da excursão
- Volte no tempo em uma viagem histórica
- Inclui almoço
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
Arrival at Siem Reap airport and transfer to hotel for check-in if available. Lunch at hotel
Afternoon visit South Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon, Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas, Elephant Terrace and the Terrace of the Leper King.
Transfer back to hotel where you can relax or head out into town for a good meal (dinner is not included). Overnight at hotel in Siem Reap.
Day 2 Siem Reap
Pick-up early morning at hotel and head to the main gate of the Angkor temples and make your early morning stop to see the sunrise. Arguably the largest religious building in the world, with a volume of stone equaling that of the Cheops pyramid in Egypt; it is unlike all the other Khmer temples in that it faces west. Its symmetrical towers are stylized on the modern Cambodian flag. Conceived by Suryavarman II, Angkor Wat took an estimated 30 years to build.
Return to hotel for breakfast and transfer back into the Angkor temples to admire some of the other amazing temple ruins that define Angkor and make it a proud member on the UNESCO World Heritage Site list. Lunch at a local restaurant
Driving beyond the Angkor complex (approximately 45 minutes) brings you to another favourite temple amongst visitors – the enchanting Banteay Srei and Banteay Samre. It appears that the temple was designed to leave no space undecorated, and the fine carvings in pink sandstone are quite unique and what some consider being the best carving of all and in an amazing state of preservation.
On the way back, stop at a village to observe how to do the rice field and how to collect sugar palm (depend on season, best period is between October to April) with a coconut drink. Dinner at leisure and overnight at hotel in Siem Reap
Day 3 Siem Reap
Pick-up and transfer for sailing adventure over the Tonle Sap Lake. From mid-May to early October (the rainy season), the level of Mekong River rises. This will back up the Tonle Sap River and causing it to flow northwestwards into the “Great Lake”. With some photo stops along the way from Siem Reap to the lake, it is also home of the floating fishing village, where the tourists take local fishing boats to see many common things floating around: from floating restaurant, school, police station, to even floating grocery cultivation.
After lunch at local restaurant, visit a favorite amongst visitors because it has become part of the jungle, Ta Prohm temple was built in the late 12th century by Jayavarman VII as a shrine to his mother and is another must for anyone coming to Siem Reap. While clearing back the forest, it was decided to leave them in place to serve as a reminder of how the original discovers found it and other temples.
Transfer straight to Siem Reap airport for your flight to next destination.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Siem Reap international airport/hotel in Siem Reap pick-up and drop-off
- 2 nights accommodation at Angkor Holiday Hotel, Superior room (sharing twin/double) with breakfast
- 3 set menu lunches (1 at hotel and 2 at local restaurant)
- Local guide
- Bottled water during the tour each day
- Entrance fees
- Beverage or drinks during lunch
- Other tours & services which are not mentioned in the program
- Expenditure of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry etc.
- Transfers from and to airport, sea/river ports, train stations that are located inside or outside of the city center and others are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- To visit the Bakan tower of Angkor Wat temple, visitors are required to wear proper attire, covering shoulders and knees to show their culture respect, as this temple is considered as a sacred site for the Khmer people (no short miniskirts nor short trousers).
- Children under twelve years old are restricted not to climb up the tower.
- The tower will be closed on the Buddhist Sabbath Days, the Buddhist religious days and four days a month in accordance with Lunar Calendar.
- During the dry season (March-July), the low level of the Tonle Sap River does not permit visits to the fishing village .The excursion will be replaced with a visit National Silk Center of Pouk.
- We recommend arrival flight in the morning so that you have plenty of time to enjoy your lunch at hotel before tour in the afternoon and departure flight by late afternoon or evening flight from Siem Reap.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended