Idiomas da excursão
- Viagem de vários dias
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Inclui almoço
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Curta um dia longe do barulho e da agitação da cidade
Leave from Siem Reap in the morning and drive through the scenic landscape of rural Cambodia in direction of Battambang (approximately 2.5 hours). En route, we stop at the Silk farm of Puok where you will assist to the entire silk creation process from growing the mulberry tree to the end product. In the early afternoon, after lunch at the hotel, the town of Battambang will be thoroughly explored as we commence with a city tour to see the local pagoda and the French colonial architecture.
Late afternoon, we will give you the opportunity to explore on your own before dinner at the hotel where you will spend the coming 2 nights.
Day 2 Battambang
Breakfast at hotel; we intend to fill the day with diving deeper into Battambang and its rural surroundings. A combination or our ‘livelihood tour’ and make stops at local villages and schools prior to heading to the Phare School. This school is Cambodia’s leading association for art education and a testimony to its contemporary culture cannot be better presented when you will visit the campus of the Phare Ponleu Selpak.
Note: The Phare Ponleu Selpak School is closed during the weekends and public holidays. The circus performances are only on Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays during high season and Mondays and Thursdays in the low season.
After lunch at a local restaurant, we continue to the bamboo train station, where we board the bamboo train, a local means of transporting goods and persons over the length of approximately 8 kilometres. This very local and basic means is an experience on its own, outside seeing rice paddy fields (season depending) and the landscape of rural Cambodia. We will stop at a local village, where your guide will explain the daily life of a farmer and its family and show you around the premises. (NB: If time permits, join an aerobic group on the Sangke River and enjoy making some music and spot with Cambodian people).
The evening is reserved for a culinary strolling tour along the Sangke River and the old colonial quarter. Try out some of the local delicacies, accompanied with a drink and smiling street vendors along the river banks. A fun way to get to know the local street food of Battambang and the Khmer nightlife scene!
Overnight at hotel in Battambang.
Day 3 Battambang – Siem Reap
After breakfast, we check out of the hotel and head down to the Sangker River boat pier, where we embark on a private boat that sails across the Tonle Sap Lake. The view from your boat over the wonderful landscape and see the daily life along the river during the 6 to 7 hours journey is truly something worth this relaxing means of traveling back to Siem Reap. A picnic lunch on board is included.
In the late afternoon, we reach Siem Reap and transfer you to your booked hotel.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Siem Reap
- 2 nights accommodation at Maison Wat Kor Boutique Hotel, Frangipane room (sharing twin/double) with breakfast
- 3 lunches (1 at hotel,1 at local restaurant and 1 picnic)
- Local guide
- Transfer from Sime Reap to Battambang by car
- Transfer from Battambang to Siem Reap by boat during the high water period from August to February,
- Bottled water during the tour each day
- 8 km Bamboo train in Battmbang
- Entrance fees
- Meals not mentioned in itinerary
- Other tours & services which are not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses
- Transfers from and to airport, sea/river ports, train stations that are located inside or outside of the city center and others are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- During the high water period from August to February, transfer by private boat can be operated from Battambang to Siem Reap. During other months, the water level may be too low that sailing is not possible. We shall provide transfer by car instead