- Inclui todos os equipamentos necessários
- Inclui jantar
- Confirmação instantânea
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
- Obtenha dicas exclusivas de nativos
- Conduzida por um guia local
- Sinta o ar nos pulmões em uma excursão a pé
During the approximate 15-minute drive, you may see farmers returning from the rice fields, spot buffalo or oxcarts, get a glimpse of traditional homes, and see some of the fruits and vegetables that grow in the area. You can even look inside someone’s kitchen and check out the charcoal pot used to cook an entire family meal.
Once you've seen the village, head to the lovely venue that hosts your cooking class. Your guide takes you into the herb garden to show you some commonly used culinary herbs and to collect some fresh ones for tonight’s dishes.
Then begin your class, following along as your cooking teacher shows you how to prepare an appetizer, main course and dessert, as well as your choice of a cocktail or herbal tea. You’ll work at your own cooking station and learn simple presentation techniques that will impress the guests at your next dinner party. Dishes may change, but a sample menu might consist of mango salad, fish amok (a traditional Cambodian dish) and bananas cooked with palm sugar.
When the preparation is over, you have time to relax with your classmates on the tranquil dining pavilion while the professional staff puts the final touches on your meal. Sip your cocktail or herbal tea next to the tropical garden as you watch the sunset.
Then sit down to dinner! Savor the tasty dishes you made, and receive a copy of the recipes to take home with you.
Your tour ends with hotel drop-off back in Siem Reap.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam antes desse horário
Os horários estão sujeitos a alteração dependendo das condições locais do trânsito.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Cambodian Cooking Class in the Siem Reap Countryside
- Local guide and chef
- Ingredients and instructions for preparing three dishes
- 3-course dinner accompanied by a cocktail or tea
- One cooking station per person
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottle of water
- Printed recipe card
- Additional beverages (available for purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 12 years old
- Please dress conservatively; knees and shoulders must be covered
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- During the rainy season, it is recommended that you bring an umbrella or light jacket; ponchos are available for a small fee from local shops or markets, if necessary
- Hotel pickup for this tour occurs from 4pm to 4:15pm, and varies due to how long it may take the guide to pick up all the customers; please be ready no later than 4pmpm
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.