Idiomas da excursão
- Volte no tempo em uma viagem histórica
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Experiência Única
Your own Tuk Tuk and guide wait for you in the early morning at your booked hotel in Siem Reap and head to the main gate of the Angkor temples and make your early morning stop to see the sunrise. Arguably the largest religious building in the world, with a volume of stone equaling that of the Cheops pyramid in Egypt; it is unlike all the other Khmer temples in that it faces west. Its symmetrical towers are stylized on the modern Cambodian flag. Conceived by Suryavarman II, Angkor Wat took an estimated 30 years to build.
Return back to your hotel for breakfast and we move back into the Angkor temples to admire some of the other amazing temple ruins that define Angkor and make it a proud member on the UNESCO World Heritage Site list. Via the South Gate, we visit Angkor Thom. The Great City of Angkor Thom is one of the central points within the whole Angkor Complex, which was probably more opulent than most European cities in the late 12th Century. This ten square kilometers city is enclosed by an eight-meter high wall and encircled by a hundred meter long moat said to have been inhabited by fierce crocodiles.
We continue to the Bayon and the Preah Khan Temple before lunch. The Bayon is a 12th century masterpiece lies at the very center of Angkor Thom City and is an archaeological wonder of symmetry and grandeur. The exterior gallery walls have extensive bas-reliefs but the main features are the towers each with 3 or 4 gently smiling faces, over 200 in total. Continue to Preah Khan, "The Sacred Sword", an extensive monastic complex covering over 56 hectares built by the Khmer King Jayavarman VII as a monastery and teaching complex.
After lunch, our Tuk Tuk takes us to the Ta Nei Temple and the Tao Keo temple near the Eastern Batay. Both lesser-known, yet as interesting as all the other temple ruins, both temples are of late 12th Century and constructed in stone. Both are located near the northwest corner of the East Baray.
We end our day with the Ta Phrom. The Ta Prohm was built in the late 12th century by Jayavarman VII as a shrine to his mother and is another must for anyone coming to Siem Reap. While clearing back the forest, it was decided to leave them in place to serve as a reminder of how the original discovers found it and other temples.
Our Tuk Tuk waits at the Eastern Gate and brings you back in comfort back to your hotel where you will arrive at around 18:00 hrs.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam aproximadamente 30 a 60 minutos antes deste horário; o horário exato de embarque será informado na reconfirmação.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
Angkor by Tuk Tuk 1
- Tours and transfer from and to your Siem Reap Hotel with driver and English speaking guide by tuk tuk
- 1 Day Angkor Pass
- Water and refreshing towel
- All entrance fees, where applicable
- All taxes and service fees included
- Other entrance fees and expenses, such as meals (breakfast, lunch and / or dinner), drinks and optional excursions
- Hotel accommodation in Siem Reap
- Tips and gratuities
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Pick-up time for sunrise is subject to seasonal time
- To visit the Bakan tower of Angkor Wat temple, visitors are required to wear proper attire, covering shoulders and knees to show their culture respect, as this temple is still considered as a sacrificial site for the Khmer people (no short miniskirt nor short trousers). Children under twelve years old are restricted not to climb up the tower. The tower will be closed on the Buddhist Sabbath Days, the Buddhist religious days and four days a month in accordance with Lunar Calendar
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.