Tourists simply cannot say they've been to Siem Reap if they haven't visited its biggest claim to fame: the Angkor Temples. Built in the early 12th century, the Angkor is an UNESCO World Heritage Site and Cambodia's most valuable monument.
Idiomas da excursão
- Volte no tempo em uma viagem histórica
- Guia profissional informativo e acessível
- Grupos pequenos têm garantia de serviço pessoal
- Sinta o ar nos pulmões em uma excursão a pé
- Inclui transporte de ida e volta em hotéis selecionados
You will be picked up from your hotel in Siem Reap and then will head to the main gate of the Angkor temples
Your journey starts at the monumental magnificence of Angkor Thom, the last capital of the great Khmer Empire. You will visit the sprawling Elephant Terrace, the Terrace of the Leper King and the enchanting Bayon. This 12th century masterpiece lies at the very center of Angkor Thom City and is an archaeological wonder of symmetry and grandeur. The exterior gallery walls have extensive bas-reliefs but the main features are the towers each with 3 or 4 gently smiling faces, with over 200 in total.
Part of the greater Bayon temple complex are lesser-known temples yet boast a very interesting story; the Phimeanakas Temple within the Royal Palace enclosure, Baphuon Temple, the Terrace of the Elephants and the Terrace of the Leper King belong to the whole complex and are within easy walking distance of each other. Interwoven in the rich history, these only will add to the magical world called Angkor. Lunch at your leisure (own expense).
After lunch, we visit a favourite amongst visitors because it has become part of the jungle, Ta Prohm was built in the late 12th century by Jayavarman VII as a shrine to his mother and is another must for anyone coming to Siem Reap. While clearing back the forest, it was decided to leave them in place to serve as a reminder of how the original discovers found it and other temples. Many of the trees have grown around and through the remains, and soar high above the temple.
The rest of the afternoon is reserved for the Angkor Wat. Arguably the largest religious building in the world, with a volume of stone equalling that of the Cheops pyramid in Egypt; it is unlike all the other Khmer temples in that it faces west. Its symmetrical towers are stylized on the modern Cambodian flag. Conceived by Suryavarman II, Angkor Wat took an estimated 30 years to build. It is generally believed to have been a funeral temple for the king. Intricate bas-reliefs surround Angkor Wat on four sides. Each tells a story but the most celebrated of these is the Churning of the Sea of Milk, which is located on the east wing, the guide will explain the mystical tale...
You will be able to admire sunset from outside of this temple before going back to your hotel.
Detalhes do programa
Selecione um mês para exibir um calendário de detalhes sobre disponibilidade e partidas.
Os embarques no hotel se iniciam aproximadamente 30 a 60 minutos antes deste horário; o horário exato de embarque será informado na reconfirmação.
Informações sobre preços
Clique no link abaixo para verificar preços e disponibilidade na sua data de preferência de viagem. Nossos preços são atualizados constantemente a fim de garantir que você sempre terá os preços mais baixos possível.
- English-speaking guide
- Water and refreshing towel
- 1 day Angkor Pass
- All entrance fees, where applicable
- All taxes and service fees included
- Hotel/port/airport/train station pickup and drop-off
- Hotel accommodation in Siem Reap
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- To visit the Bakan tower of Angkor Wat temple, visitors are required to wear proper attire, covering shoulders and knees to show their culture respect, as this temple is still considered as a sacred site for the Khmer people (no short miniskirt nor short trousers); Children under twelve years old are restricted not to climb up the tower; The tower will be closed on the Buddhist Sabbath Days, the Buddhist religious days and four days a month in accordance with Lunar Calendar
Política de cancelamento
Se cancelar entre 3 e 6 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 50 por cento.
Se cancelar no prazo de 2 dia(s) antes da partida agendada, haverá uma taxa de cancelamento de 100 por cento.